Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(2 star, Verified Purchases). See all 538 reviews
on March 1, 2011
Like many others, I found a good deal on these here at Amazon, so I decided to give them a try. I am a fan of Target's Up and Up Unscented baby wipes. But, I thought since these were Pampers and they seemed to get amazing reviews, I'd give them a try. Sadly, they are awful! I like my wipes to be wet, but not soaking, and certainly not soapy. These wipes leave a terrible soapy feeling to your hands, and whatever they touch. It feels like I've washed my hands with liquid soap, but forgot to rinse.
The one container that came in my package is a bit chintzy. It's hard to open. Unless you press really hard and quick, the pop up action doesn't happen. When you're wiping a mess and only have one hand, it's no fun to not have the wipes open. They are somewhat smaller than I'm used to as well. The individual packages aren't self sealing either...which I knew upon ordering, but couple that with a lousy wipe container and I'm not too happy.
I will say the smell is pleasant. Even though I buy Unscented usually, it is nice to have a scented smell help to take away the stink down in the diaper area.
Overall, I definitely am not a fan and will not be buying these again. I'm sticking with Target Up and Up Wipes only!!
on August 13, 2012
I've been trying out different wipes lately to find the best value, between Subscribe and Save, Costco, and store buying with coupons. We have been using the Kirkland wipes for a long time, starting with our first child, so those wipes are my reference point. These Pampers wipes are significantly smaller, thinner, wetter, and (on the upside) softer. These wipes tend to bunch up as I wipe, so I end up feeling like I don't get full use of the entire wipe. The wetness borderlines on slimy. The smell is pleasant enough but pretty strong. I'm used to the unscented and prefer that. You can't beat the price though, especially when you can clip a coupon, but I am not sold. I still like the Kirkland's wipes the best; Huggies is a close second, and Pampers comes in last.
on March 3, 2011
If you like small, overly soapy and heavily perfumed wipes then these are the wipes for you. If you like large, clean-feeling wipes, try Kirkland brand for the same price as these (Amazon Mom Subscribe & Save program price). I bought these because I had a coupon that, when combined with the Amazon Mom price, was a really great deal. However, after trying them I believe I have wasted my money. (Glad I got a good price.) They are way too soapy to clean my baby's face and hands with and the scent is overpowering. They are soft, but don't seem to clean as well as Kirkland wipes, so I'm using more. Since I don't like them this is a good thing because I'll be rid of them sooner.
on April 28, 2011
I was able to get a really good deal on a case of these wipes but do not like them. Nothing really wrong with them as a wipe but just not my preference. They are really wet and soft which is nice for baby but makes it really hard to wipe the mess off of their bum. Also, very stretchy and hard to separate from the next wipe meaning you get several out of the box at a time. I prefer a thicker less wet wipe like Costco generic brand or Huggies. I did have some other Pampers (sensitive type?) that I did like but they are quite a bit more expensive. All in all, just not my cup of tea for wipes.
on March 13, 2011
The only reason i tried these was because i couldnt get the pampers portable packs as they were sold out on the subscribe and save. I thought that since they were both Pampers, what could be the real difference. Turns out alot. Im using twice the amount of wipes on the same tushie, and these rip very easily. Ive never had that problem with the others. While the price may be tempting, you end up spending more bc you are using twice the amount of wipes. Also, these come in non resealable packs, expecting you will only be suing the plastic container it came with. Look elsewhere.
on January 19, 2017
I love Pampers quality buy didn't like the scent.
on March 31, 2011
I was looking for something that was a little more wet than the wipes I had been using. After reading the reviews I decided to try them. Well, they are wet alright...too wet. They do an alright job on the butt, but if you are a mom, you use baby wipes for everything! When I use them to wipe my childs hands after eating they are so soapy and slimey that they make more of a mess. I don't think I would buy these again.
on March 30, 2011
I purchased these wipes because they were on sale for a great price. I thought these wipes were a bit too thin and not very durable. But most disappointing was the fact that they left a weird film after wiping leaving my babys skin feeling "greasy". It felt like i was just pushing the mess around instead of removing it. I ended up giving away half the box because it was so annoying.
on February 24, 2012
Sam's Club price is only $15.98. I thought subscribe and save would give me savings. Price offered here is more expensive.
on July 23, 2012
I found that these wipes, although well priced, we're not as good as other wipes I've used. For me they required more wipes to clean up after messes, which was surprising. Also, these wipes seem to smell a little strong for my liking. I think I'm going to stick with Kirkland wipes for now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.