Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 239 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 537 reviews
on March 1, 2011
Like many others, I found a good deal on these here at Amazon, so I decided to give them a try. I am a fan of Target's Up and Up Unscented baby wipes. But, I thought since these were Pampers and they seemed to get amazing reviews, I'd give them a try. Sadly, they are awful! I like my wipes to be wet, but not soaking, and certainly not soapy. These wipes leave a terrible soapy feeling to your hands, and whatever they touch. It feels like I've washed my hands with liquid soap, but forgot to rinse.
The one container that came in my package is a bit chintzy. It's hard to open. Unless you press really hard and quick, the pop up action doesn't happen. When you're wiping a mess and only have one hand, it's no fun to not have the wipes open. They are somewhat smaller than I'm used to as well. The individual packages aren't self sealing either...which I knew upon ordering, but couple that with a lousy wipe container and I'm not too happy.
I will say the smell is pleasant. Even though I buy Unscented usually, it is nice to have a scented smell help to take away the stink down in the diaper area.
Overall, I definitely am not a fan and will not be buying these again. I'm sticking with Target Up and Up Wipes only!!
on November 3, 2012
I used to use buggies natural care wipes. But I saw this is kind of cheap, so I get a try on this. Well, this is too soft and too watery. After I wipes my baby butt, I feel like I need a towel to dry her butt. And this is so so soft and it become a mess when I wipe her poop. ;( maybe not for me. I don't like it. Pay more and get my buggies natural care wipes.

And my baby get a terrible diaper rush after using this!!! Never happened to the wipes I use before. ;(((((((
on January 24, 2016
We would buy the 720 box of Pamper Fresh Wipes when we couldn't find the 864 count. This company made some great wipes. My children loved them. We of course kept stocks everywhere possible so that we wouldn't ever run out of them. Since my children had sensitive skin, we tried all brands. We found that Pampers made a great quality of wipes. The scent wasn't overpowering, and it felt soft on their skin. My kids didn't cry when I would use these on them, but did when I used others. I do recommend this brand of wipes for children with sensitive skin.
on May 8, 2012
These wipes work great. They are very soft and don't have a strong smell to them. They stay wet for long periods of time. I hate it when I've bought off-brand wipes and they dry up quickly, or aren't as moist. These wipes are great for face wiping as well. We always have a little pack of them everywhere we go for that purpose alone. They're gentle on my children's skin and don't leave rashes of any kind. I also love the fact that you get another wipey holder when you buy the big pack. They come in handy and my kids now use them as storage for "cool rocks" and small things of that nature.

The only thing I hate about these wipes is the price. The price seems to keep going up (as does everything else in this world) but the quantity is the same. If you can find a deal on these, clip coupons, or use subscribe and save, it is well worth the money for these wipes in my opinion. Only got 4 stars because of the price. I guess you've got to pay for the name, right?!?
on September 9, 2011
I love this wipes. They are so soft, thin, has a great scent, that even after refilling my wipes box the package even though is empty the scent of the wipes is still there. They are wetness is perfect. I received a box of Pampers ThickCare Wipes but they felt like soaked paper towels (like the brown ones used at public restrooms to dry your hands)rough, semi-wet and not as scented as Pampers SoftCare. Having a girl, having to wipe a big area, folds, ect., this wipes make me feel comfortable to wipe fast and rough, as I know this wipes wont irritate or dry her area. I use this wipes for my baby's face, neck, my son's face, my face, my husband uses them (I found a wipes box on our bathroom?? He liked that we don't have to buy wipes for us (Cottonelle flushable wipes). We all use them. They do not come in reclosable package, but that is not a big deal as this 720 package comes with wipe box.
on August 13, 2012
I've been trying out different wipes lately to find the best value, between Subscribe and Save, Costco, and store buying with coupons. We have been using the Kirkland wipes for a long time, starting with our first child, so those wipes are my reference point. These Pampers wipes are significantly smaller, thinner, wetter, and (on the upside) softer. These wipes tend to bunch up as I wipe, so I end up feeling like I don't get full use of the entire wipe. The wetness borderlines on slimy. The smell is pleasant enough but pretty strong. I'm used to the unscented and prefer that. You can't beat the price though, especially when you can clip a coupon, but I am not sold. I still like the Kirkland's wipes the best; Huggies is a close second, and Pampers comes in last.
on June 4, 2016
I use it for make up remover lol - gets it all over and has a fresh smell
on July 9, 2012
The Pampers Fresh Wipes are the best wipes I have used. They have a mild scent, perfect size, perfect amount of moisture, very strong, and have excellent cleaning ability which goes way beyond cleaning your babies butt. Purchasing the box of 720 count is an excellent way to save a ton of money and saves trips the store. I highly recommend this product to any one, and buying from Amazon is the best deal you can get.
on July 21, 2013
Let's face it, they are baby wipes. Not much that I can say other than we have been fond of pampers for most baby supplies from early on.

I was told, "Oh no, huggies is so much better". However, every product we've tested has proven better for our son using Pampers. Less leaks on diapers, no skin irritation from wipes, etc.. But I know people that say the same for Huggies over Pampers.

I think the most important thing is to buy small sizes until you figure out what works best for you and your child. Then go for economies of scale and purchase in bulk.
on September 16, 2014
My husband would give these a 5 star review. He loves Pampers wipes and thinks they clean fantastically.
I however would give this a 3 star review. The wipes are too wet and slippery to clean anything up. I feel like when I'm done I need to towel my son off because he's so wet and that just causes diaper rash that much quicker.