Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 148 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 162 reviews
on July 24, 2017
Having my first child I didn't know what to expect as far as buying diapers but after trying all major brands and a few lesser known ones I would choose pampers over any other
on September 3, 2013
A young married couple at my church had two beautiful twin boys last October, and I purchased these pampers for them. I already knew pampers reputation for being a good diaper because I used them when I had a son in 1980. When I took them to church, they were surprise to see how many of them there were in the box. They were very pleased with them.
on June 28, 2017
Purchased these for my friend's baby shower. They are expecting twins very soon. They were very delighted!
on November 23, 2015
What's in the box? You'll get 8 packages of 20 count diapers. Very nice to have the small packages. These were only $0.17/diaper when I purchased them. They have the Sesame Street characters on them.
on July 2, 2017
there diapers, whats there to say
on July 3, 2016
For new parents, these are a must and the indicators are super accurate. Plus you can't beat the price in bulk!
on April 27, 2017
Everything ok no problems
on April 24, 2015
Got these for a fellow nurse who has triplets! Great buy, much cheaper than in store - more bang for the price, couldn't find enough newborn diapers in the store if they had them at all.
on February 11, 2014
I would just like to say that these are the best diapers that I have ever used. this is our first child and she was born three weeks early at 6 pounds. So these diapers were a life save and they did exactly what they were suppose to do. It has been four weeks and we are still in this diaper and it is doing a great job stopping the leak and keeping in the water.
on September 4, 2017