Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
PanSaver EZ Clean Multi-Use Cooking Bags Slow Cooker Liners, 25 Count
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PanSaver eliminates food-to-hot metal contact which prevents the moisture in the food from scalding-off
- Patented contour-fit eliminates folds in the liner from trapping servings, since food doesn't stick to the surface there is virtually no waste
- Makes food safer since food cooked with pansaver never touches the pan, the chance of surface contamination is eliminated
- Fits 3.5 to 6.5 quart slow cookers. 9 x 13 oven dishes or standard roasting pans you can also use them to steam vegetables or fish
- Pansaver is FDA certified, NSF approved, KOF-K certified and produced in an ISO-9001 environment
- 25 liners and ties per case
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
What's especially nice about them are the nylon "ties" that are really useful for steaming outside the traditional use of a crock pot liner; plus the quality is just plain superior.
The only vexsome thing is that Amazon is not listing the quantity of bags included. In this case, it was a total of 25. However, that's an item description issue and has nothing to do with the great quality of these liners.
Enter these marvelous Pansaver bags. Up until a few months ago I didn't even know they existed. I ran into them just browsing for aluminum foil. The ones I first bought were the Reynolds brand that are also available on Amazon. I have to admit that they proved to be flawless in their performance for the one package I used. No leaks, no runs, no errors. I decided to try these just because they were cheaper. The Reynolds only comes in boxes of 4, and you only get about 16 of them for the price of 20 of these at a time. Material wise these bags feel to be just the same thickness and design as the Reynolds. They are thin, but very tough and can easily be spread inside your cooker to form a clean seal between your fixin's and the ceramic insert. Despite the heat, stirring, and jostling around they stay amazingly intact. I have only had one leak, (a very minor one) over the use of perhaps a dozen or so of these. And when you are through with your meal, they easily peel away from the insert and are tossed out.Read more ›
These were trying times for our relationship and to be honest, it resulted in a lot more shelf time for my slow cooker. After some time, our friends encouraged us to seek help. After some counseling our therapist Dr. Google recommended we use protection to see if we could rekindle that spark we used to have. Well I am happy to tell you that our love life has sprung anew! The meals that she knows I like still turn out just like they used to but this time once dinner is over all I have to do is lift out the bag and toss it in the trash. We haven't had a broken bag yet but even if we did cleanup would still be a synch!
If anyone else is struggling with their relationship, we simply couldn't recommend this product enough! Happy cooking!
These bags are great!
I've now used about 4 of these bags, on both high and low settings. Here is what you need to know:
1. Despite the photo, you can use these with oval shaped cookers. I hesitated to buy because the cooker in the photo was round and I dug and dug through reviews to see if oval is okay. The bags are long and rectangular, so they are great for all shapes of crock pots.
2. The plastic is sturdy. Is it as thick as the name brand bags? Nope. Has that caused any problems? Nope. I've cooked a greasy meat loaf and orange chicken (with tons of liquid), a squash dish, and a chili, bag hasn't leaked once. No melt marks or near-fails or anything. Just nice, strong bags. Even lifted the heavy meatloaf by the bag with zero problems.
3. People have mentioned a smell, I detect no smell at all. I wonder if people's pots are old or low quality and overhearing? The bag has been pressed up firm against the sides of our pot, no smell at all.
Don't hesitate to buy these bags. They are a much better price than the name brand bags and do the job just as well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great cooking bags. I use these in my oval slow cooker. Works great and cheaper then the name brand. I love how little clean up there is compared to not using a bag. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Elizabeth M.
I have a 7 qt, oval crock pot...I have been looking at a name brand version of these crockpot liners but they are way too expensive! these are wonderful!! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect! I use these in my large oval and medium round crock pots and have never had one problem. They work well and to get 25 for the price is a deal.Published 2 days ago by JFlo
I use a crock pot 4 or 5 times a week and these are a serious timesaver. They fit my large 6 qt pot and can be used in my smaller crock pot or casserole dish. Read morePublished 4 days ago by shannon
After spending about a dollar per liner for too many years, we finally discovered a cost effective solution for the messy cleaning of slow cookers. Read morePublished 4 days ago by BaldRick
Love not having to clean up a huge mess when using my slow cooker.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
First, this is my second order of the PANSAVER slow cooker liners. I was introduced to liners through the Vine program when they offered the Reynolds brand liners. Read morePublished 5 days ago by The Invisible Pam
These are great. They're affordable and keep your slow cooker clean - no heavy scrubbing.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer