Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
Panacea 89034 Single Shepherd Hook, Black, 48-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Panacea Single Shepherds Hook Black 48in Decorative shepherd hook that can hold wind chimes, flowering baskets, tube feeders or lanterns
- Makes your garden look more complete
- Powder-coated for added durability
- Single shepherd hook
- The traditional style and timeless color create a lasting hook, and its solid steel body withstands the elements
- The powder coated finish prevents the hanger from rust, and the black color remains lovely
- Available in black color
- Measures 7.5-inch diameter by 48-inch height
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||48 x 10 x 0.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||89034|
|Shipping Weight||1.95 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Panacea 89034 Single Shepherd Hook, Black, 48-Inch
GrayBunny Shepherd Hook, 48 Inch Black 2/5 Inch Thick, Super Strong Rust Resistant Premium Metal Hook For Weddings, Hanging Plant Baskets, Solar Lights Lanterns Bird Feeders Mason Jars & Plant Hangers B01016I9K0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
The panacea single shepherd hook displays your hanging items easily and elegantly. The traditional style and timeless color create a lasting hook, and its solid steel body withstands the elements. The top hook accommodates bird feeders or wind chimes up to 14-inch in diameter, for a versatile hanger. The 6.25-inch step in base anchors the item in your soil, keeping it secure. The powder coated finish prevents the hanger from rust, and the black color remains lovely. Hang your bird feeder or outdoor lantern on a classic hook using this single shepherd hook. Available in black color. Measures 7.5-inch diameter by 48-inch height.
Top Customer Reviews
As we happened to have a plant with minimal roots in a huge pot right next to the feeder, we decided to try this.
It really works great.
Stuck it in the plant pot towards the side and hung the feeder. Hummingbirds now can drink happily without ants all over the place!
Seems very sturdy metal. The added leg helps to stabilize it in the dirt. It is not tilting or moving at all. It is not too tall so it doesn't tower over the plant (a plumeria about 3 feet tall) or the porch side.