|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$38.02 - $63.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 51% Polyester, 31% Cotton, 13% Nylon, 5% Elastane
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Great coverage and support up to H cup
- Cups are lightly lined with thin foam for modesty and support
- Silicone strips prevent slippage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Panache Evie Strapless bra style 5320 was specifically designed for the full busted women. Three section underwire cups provide ultimate shape and support while the wings are lined with silicone gripper on top and bottom to prevent slippage. Sides are also lined with power mesh fabric that offers extra support and durability. Available with detachable, convertable straps that may be worn classic, criss-cross, halter, one-shoulder or just strapless. Bow accent at center gore adds a nice touch. Side boning for extra support.Care-Hand Wash Only ,Wash With Similar Colours,Do Not Iron,Do Not Tumble Dry,Do Not Bleach,Do Not Dry Clean
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003P9WFTC
- Item model number: 5320
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 24, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wouldn't do jumping jacks in this bra, let's be realistic, that would be magic to find a strapless that would allow for that kind of movement. But it gives me plenty of support as I wear it throughout the day and I'm not self-conscious about it slipping. I would absolutely buy this product again and again.
I have not had a chance to use the bra wth the straps, but I'll love it even if the straps are not as good as the bra is.