Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.98 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Panamax MD2 2 Outlet Direct Plug In Surge - White
- EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
- Protect-or-Disconnect Circuitry
- Paintable cover ensures seamless fit with any décor.
- Two Diagnostic Lights (LED) Power On/Protection OK and Line Fault.
- Thin Profile - Only 1.5 inches deep.
- Exclusive Protect or Disconnect circuitry. In the event of a catastophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
- The MD2’s Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Did you know surge protectors wear out over time?Check out the Surge Protectors Buying Guide to learn how surge protectors keep your devices safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Panamax MD2 2 Outlet Direct Plug In Surge - White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||HiDEF Lifestyle||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.63 x 3.25 x 5.25 in||1.63 x 3.25 x 5.25 in||2.5 x 1.88 x 3.12 in||1.5 x 5.51 x 4.02 in||0.79 x 2.24 x 14.25 in||3.07 x 2.16 x 1.49 in|
|Item Weight||—||0.75 lb||0.99 lb||7.05 ounces||3.53 lbs||4.8 lbs|
|Style Name||—||Contemporary||885 Joules||AC Outlets Only||10 Outlet + TEL/TV/NET||1 Outlet + TEL|
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect Circuitry: Safeguards equipment against all surges. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment. Noise Filtration Circuit: Filtration removes noise and provides clean power
Top customer reviews
I selected this one because it fits nicely behind the coffee machine (see photo), so it is normally completely out of sight.
Of course if you really want to protect the electronics in your house, this should be just one of several layers of protection. I would suggest adding a whole-house surge protector, which an electrician can install at your circuit panel. Eaton makes some very affordable units which are sold at Amazon, Home Depot, etc. If you purchase one an electrician should be able to install it in less than two hours. It's nice to have multiple layers of defense against surges: one at the circuit box, and a second (such as this Panamax unit) at each of your important/expensive appliances.
Bought two, one for the fridge and the other for my washer and dryer. Reasonable price to protect $6000 in new appliances.
I hope it works though.
The installation is quick and simple, and so far I have not had any electrical issues so I had not needed anything but peace of mind in case ever we get hit by a storm.
The price is reasonable, thanks Amazon, and I am happy.