Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 12, 2013
very good and very reliable, you need to try it to believe it ,that is why it try it to be leave it
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2012
I had purchased an expensive Video Camera by Panasonic on Amazon and thinking this damage coverage was by Panasonic because of the Logo I added it to my cart. While registering my new camera I aksed a few questions regarding the coveraging and I was shocked at the response.

Panasonic doesn't offer Accidental Damage Coverage. This is a third party reseller called Service Net that sells usually useless after care plans. They have no affilation with Panasonic. Nor are they allowed to use the vast nationwide network of authorized Panasonic repair facilities. Worse yet, Panasonic told me specifically that should my camera show signs of repair and or parts from using these services, Panasonic would have to void my 3 year warranty. I couldn't cancel this order fast enough.

Buy extended coverage with GREAT care.

Many companies like this one will use Logos and tag lines without approval in the hope of defruading the consumer. Again, Service Net that sells this product has zero affiliation with Panasonic.

At the request of Panasonic I sent in a screen shot of this product.

For extended care options and coverage in general ALWAYS deal with the OEM and avoid scams like the plague as they could cost you dearly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.