Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 20.1MP 4K Point and Shoot Digital Camera w/ 16X Zoom Leica Lens, Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC - Black (US Model)
|Compatible Mountings||Leica L|
|Continuous Shooting Speed||50.00|
|Exposure Control Type||Aperture Priority, Manual, Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20.1MP 1" High Sensitivity MOS Sensor, Large 1-inch MOS sensor for amazing defocus control
- Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 16x Zoom Lens, 25-400mm f/2.8-4 (35mm Equivalent)
- 4K QFHD Video Recording at 30 fps, 0.39" 2,359k-Dot OLED Live View Finder, 3.0" 921k-Dot Free-Angle LCD Monitor
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC, HYBRID O.I.S. 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Light Speed AF with Lumix DFD Focus; ISO 25600 and 50 fps Continuous Shooting
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Read about our customers' top-rated cameras on our review page: Point-and-Shoot Cameras
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only issue with it, frankly, is the existence of a successor... The FZ1000 II. And the truth is, it's a tough call whether the newer version is worth it. That's because both cameras share the exact same sensor and lens, so image quality is identical.
It really depends on your budget, but either of the options including this one get you more camera for the money than what Sony offers.