Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on January 28, 2012
I was a little nervous when I ordered this battery. Some reviews say the Panasonic DMC-ZS9 will not power up with third party batteries. However, with the excellent price and low shipping cost offered on this battery I decided to take a chance. The battery arrived quickly and it charged up just fine in my Panasonic charger. Once charged, I popped the battery into my ZS9 and turned on the camera. My ZS9 powered up just fine. Also, I checked my camera firmware and it is version 1.0.

The only thing I don't know about this battery is how many shots I can get with it. That will take time to find out. The rating on this battery is 1200 mAh. The rating on the original Panasonic battery is 895 mAh. However, one can print anything one wants on the front of a battery. On the other hand, this battery costs one-quarter of what an original Panasonic battery costs. Even if I only get half the number of shots per charge, I figure I'm still ahead. What the heck. At this price, buy two of three of these batteries. It will still cost you less than one original Panasonic battery.
on May 22, 2013
The description of the batteries (2) that I ordered said they were 1200 mAh, but when I received them, they were only 1000 mAh. Therefore, they have 17% less capacity than what I ordered. I called them Monday and left voicemails, but it was a couple of days before they called back on Wednesday. When they did call back, she said Monday was a holiday and they were catching up on a lot of voicemails. When she verified their error (she said it was a listing error) she offered a refund if I returned them, or a $5.00 credit. I told her I would be satisfied with the credit - seemed fair to me. Based on their response, I would purchase from them again.
on February 5, 2013
The battery lasts longer than the original battery. It has higher capacity than the original battery. The battery does last many hours of video shooting and picture taking. It's now the main battery and the original one is spare. I use this on ZS8, I bought it here last year. Big Mike shipped on time.
on January 22, 2012
Digital cameras recycle pixels but they EAT batteries. If you zoom, focus, flash, and review your photos, you will eventually run out of power and then the shot of the year will come along. Carry an extra battery in your pocket and you'll be ready for that Pulitzer.
on February 9, 2012
I was really worried about purchasing a battery for my Lumix ZS9 because of everything I read regarding non-Panasonic batteries not working. I was even willing to buy a $45 one from Panasonic's website...but they didn't have my camera model listed and customer service (phone) was not any more helpful. So I gave this a shot. I just got the battery and popped it in the camera. Works just fine, no error messages or other horror stories I had heard about. End of story. Very happy.
on November 6, 2016
Worked as described and charged without any difficulty.
on July 11, 2012
Works great, much cheaper. It's always nice to have a spare in your pocket if you are doing things that really tax the battery (like burst at ten frames a second).
on January 8, 2016
The battery works great:)
on May 18, 2014
Worked right of the box, Everything worked as described and quality is good. Fast shipping and easy to order. All is working, so far so good!
on May 22, 2013
great price.. bought extras for all my pictures!.long lasting! highly recommended! fast shipping, too!! buy with confidence, and recommend to all

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question