Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on July 17, 2014
I purchased this because the picture matched the battery for my Panasonic Lumix DC Vario--a DMW-BCK7PP. They sent me model DMW-BCK7E. Though the amperage and voltage are the same (3.5V, 650mAh, 2.5 Wh), I do not yet know whether this battery will actually work in my camera because I have to charge it. I will update once it finishes charging.

Also to note: though OEM by all observations, my product does not look new as the box was totally trashed and has been opened previously (not sealed). Interestingly, the included instructions do not include English, though they do include Norsk, Greek, Svenska, Suomi, Spanish, Portuguese, Netherlands and Denmark. I suspect I have been sent the version that is supposed to work with 220V-compatible charges in Europe (I am in the US). We'll see if it will charge with my charger!
on November 29, 2013
I almost bought the knock-off, but decided to go with the brand name product. It's too much a risk, in my mind, to go with a knock off that might harm my camera. So I got the real manufacturer product. Glad I did!
It works just like the battery included with my camera. I love having two batteries with me, I don't have to worry about conserving my flash or turn off my camera. I can use my camera however I please and pop in the fresh battery when the other runs out. It's also saved me in a jam- if I've forgotten to recharge my camera, most likely the other battery is still full and ready to go.
on April 2, 2016
Worked fine. Great to have a second battery.
on November 19, 2014
This battery was perfect! I take so many pictures and videos while on vacation that I kill my battery half way through the day but having an extra made all the difference. This one was exactly the make and model my camera came with, not a knock off battery. The charge lasts just as long as my original, if not a little longer. Shipping was great. I got it a day earlier than the projected arrival time!
on September 22, 2015
Purchased 4 batteries for our Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS20 camera as we were going on a week long hiking trip. (You can't charge batteries in the back country!). Good price, super fast shipping. :)
on December 4, 2011
This is the battery back-up for my new camera a Panasonic FH-25 digital. It is working well and I am very happy to have two batteries with one in the camera and the other charged and ready to be used when the other wears down. I highly recommend this battery!
on March 14, 2015
This battery is the exact replacement for the original and works just like the original! I decided to order an original replacement instead of an after market so I would not have compatibility issues even though the originals are more expensive, I hate to have to send an item back because it does not work correctly!
on October 19, 2013
Charges easily, holds charge. Works very well. Happy I got it!
It does what it's supposed to. Good price. Prompt shipping.
on April 28, 2014
Bought this back-up battery for my new camera and have been very pleased with the length of time it holds a charge....we're talking months of not being in use then firing up for video and photo use over an extended weekend and wedding event. Easy to carry, worked perfectly.
on April 11, 2016
A battery is a battery is a battery. What else can I say. This replaced one I lost in a hotel room.