Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Panasonic DVD RAM - Double Sided - 2.8 GB - 60 Minutes (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 13, 2007
Bought the Hitachi DVD Camcorder--one of the first ones out, and it uses DVD-RAM for rewreitable media. Who Cares? I thought... Except when it comes to buying media, and everyone else is using DVD-RW, so my media costs 5x as much!!! Aargh! Oh well, if you have to have it, then you have to have it. And this is the one to get if you have a Mini DVD Camcorder that uses DVD-RAM. It is double sided, for a full hour of video, and seems to record well.
on July 29, 2007
The first step is the video camcorder. Consider what DVD format(s) it uses. Will it play in your DVD player? Will it play in your computer? Will your editing software recognize DVD-RAM? If not, you may want to reconsider what you are buying. Many DVD players and computer players will not play all DVD formats. DVD-RAM is fine if all your equipment will play it. It is easy to use.
on July 29, 2013
It allowed me to film briefly at my daughter's wedding and then stopped. In addition the disc will not allow me to see what I did record as it says disc damaged, nor could I delete anything either. Just because you have a Panasonic camcorder does not mean that it will work - it doesn't.
on February 17, 2010
These DVD-RAM discs are hard to find. None of the electronics stores in this area carry them. I was very pleased to find them at Amazon.com. I thank you and my camcorder thanks you.
on April 29, 2013
I did not expect to have to turn the disk over to get a full 60 minutes recording.
I was looking for a disk that I could record a whole hour without turning it over.
on January 31, 2013
At least this should work in my camcorder . I am struggling with getting the correct disks to work. Make sure the maker. Of your camcorder is the same as your DVD disks!
on March 22, 2014
just as described wished it came in a pack of 3 or so but otherwise good buy and wished it had label on both sides to let you know what you have a each side.
on March 12, 2013
I wad hoping these where going to conme in a pack 1 still work although the sonetimes should make it clear if its a single or if it cones in a pack
on December 11, 2012
Nothing to really review. it arrived and i was able to use it. So good job Panasonic.

Nothing else to add.
on November 12, 2014
They work.
Wish it was not a discontinued item.