Consider these available items
Panasonic EH-SW50-P Pink | Eye Esthetic Steamer 100-240V (Japanese Import)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ● Warm it pleasantly; gradually with steam ※ and a sense of heat heater (the ※ steam is invisible, but it enables confirmation that skin as for the eyes is moistened after use with moisture)
- ● Charge-style compact size usable willingly
- ● The kind of the steam mist: It is gradually steam
- ● Quantity of steam outbreak: Very small amount
- The Este while sleeping, in the eyes, a sense of tension and brightness. ■ day, based on esthetic eye care can relax under the eyes work hard. Warmly enveloping the eyes. Casual use of rhythm touch ■ ■ two ■ choose pitch with heater and steam gradually to a pleasant, warm, and compact rechargeable.
There is a newer version of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Color:Pink Power:AC100～240V 50-60HZ Cord Length:1.5m(AC Adapter) Power Consumption:About 5W Charging Time:About 1 hour(0 ℃ ~ room temperature 35 ℃) Steam Temperature:40℃ Steam Generation Time(usage time):12 minutes in one time(steam is extremely small amount and invisible) Dimensions of Body:6x14.1x9.6cm Weight of Body:About 180g(without AC adapter) Material:PC(body), Silicon(Pad) Accessory:Band Dimensions Package:20.1x14.4x6.9cm
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.03 x 5.79 x 2.8 inches; 1.12 Pounds
- Item model number : EH-SW50-P
- Batteries : 1 A batteries required.
- ASIN : B008JB0Y9Y
Best Sellers Rank:
#407,685 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #562 in Facial Steamers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My eye doctor recommended I order the device for a dry eye treatment
I would not recommend it for that purpose.
It is well made.
The instructions are in chinese - shame on Panasonic.
It's a bit expensive for what it is.
The only thing I do not like is the battery needs to be charger every two days.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.