Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler Comb With Non-Stick Silicone, Wand-Style - EH2351AC
($14.99 / count)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Panasonic heated eyelash curler provides long lasting curl in seconds with gentle, evenly applied heat along the entire length of the lash
- Durable, circular lash curler comb separates, curls and styles lashes from base to tip without crimping or pinching. Operating time approx. 21 uses (2 min./ 1 usage)
- Sleek, contoured heated eyelashes curler design fits naturally in either hand for maximum comfort and ease of use
- Stylish heated lash curler styles and beautifies with or without mascara for the results you desire; Eyelash curler comb rinses clean under warm running water
- Compact, portable heated electric lash curler and cap slip neatly into purse, bag or makeup case for quick, easy touch ups away from home; Powered with 1 AA size battery (not included)
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Panasonic EH2351 Heated Eyelash Comb
Whether you're preparing for a day at work or getting ready for a special night out, you can easily create natural-looking, long-lasting curl in seconds with the best heated eyelash curler from Panasonic. Its circular, gently heated lash curler comb softly lifts and curls lashes smoothly from base to tip, with none of the pinching or crimping associated with traditional eyelash curlers. And you can achieve beautiful results with or without mascara.
The sleek, wand-style heated eyelashes curler comb fits naturally in your hand for maximum comfort and ease of use. Its compact electric eyelash curler design fits neatly into your makeup case, gym bag or purse for quick touch-ups and for travel. A convenient heat indicator changes color to signal that the lash curler is fully heated and ready for you to use. This Panasonic eyelash curler operates with a single AAA battery, not included.
Curl Beautifully In Seconds
With the gentle heat created by the Panasonic heated eyelash curler comb, you can easily create the natural-looking curl you want in no time, and look your best all day at work, or out on the town at night. Dual heated pads designed into the heated eyelashes curler's circular comb quickly relax and separate lashes while applying gentle heat evenly along the full length of each individual lash.
No Pinching, No Crimping
As heat is gently applied to the lashes, the lash curler's circular comb softly lifts and curls smoothly from base to tip, with none of the pinching or crimping sometimes caused by traditional eyelash curlers. And, you can confidently curl with or without mascara.
Sleek, Comfortable Design
Whether you're right or left handed, this slim, ergonomically contoured heated electric eyelash curler comb fits naturally in your hand for maximum comfort and control. Its sleek design slips neatly into your bag, luggage or purse for quick touchups at work, at the gym or anywhere. It's also ideal for use while traveling.
Power And Convenience
At home or away, a single AAA battery (not included) delivers 42 minutes of peak curling power. And for your convenience, a heat indicator changes color to signal that the electric lash curler is fully heated and ready for you to use.
The sleek Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler for women is the best heated eyelash curler, and the quick, easy way to curl and style lashes. Using a gently heated, circular comb, this electric eyelash curler safely lifts and lengthens even the straightest lashes in seconds, without pinching or squeezing. A convenient lash curler indicator changes from purple to pink when the curler is heated and ready to use. The Panasonic eyelash curler's contoured profile fits naturally in the hand for total comfort and control. And with this heated eyelashes curler you can comfortably curl and style with or without mascara. To clean, simply hold the lash curler comb head under warm, running water to rinse away mascara. A handy brush is included for quick, on-the-spot eyelash curler maintenance. This slim, versatile lash curler is also designed for maximum portability, and both eyelash curler and cap can be neatly slipped into a purse, bag or makeup case for quick, easy touch-ups at the office, gym or while travelling. The Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design includes a protective cap and is powered by one AA-size battery (not included).
Product detailsStyle Name:compact comb design
User Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 7 inches; 1.6 Ounces
- Item model number : EH2351AC
- Batteries : 1 AAA batteries required.
- UPC : 168141408250 037988561735 132017974583 777785810352 163121121211
- Manufacturer : Panasonic
- ASIN : B0009DT39W
- Best Sellers Rank: #16,111 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Before operating this product, please read the enclosed Operating Instructions completely.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This products is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
Compare with similar items
Heated Eyelash Curler, USB Rechargeable Electric Eyelash Curler for Quick Natural Curling,Long Lasting Eyelashes Curl Tool Valentine's Gifts for Girls
TOUCHBeauty Heated Eyelash Curler with silicone Pad Red TB-2003
TOUCHBeauty Heated Eyelash Curler, Electric Lash Curler Safe with Smart Silicone Heating Pads and Efficient with Fast Heating Up Perfect for All Eye Shapes, Natural Curling and Long Lasting (Red)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||WU-MINGLU||TOUCHBeauty Direct||Beauty Technology|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The first time you put a battery in it's HOT. Use caution for the first few times. Sometimes I have to turn it off and let it cool a little before I can continue.
2) Yes there is a power button sliding thingy. It's silver and in the middle of the device. You don't just put a battery in and it works. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard because then you would have to take the battery out again to turn it off. Yes, It takes a minute to heat up. On the back of the tip is a blueish-purple dot that turns pink when it's ready. Turn it on at some point during your beauty routine (before you actually need it). I turn it on after I get my foundation on but before I apply color.
3) You can't just hold it to your eyelash and it magically curls. For the best results I start at the base of the lash pressing upwards and hold for a second or two, then move slowly to the end of the lash and press back towards toward the eyelid to force the eyelash into a crescent or "c" shape. Moving back and forth across the eye to include all of the lashes. To keep the tip from clogging up I apply mascara after. For a more dramatic lash I apply a thin coat of mascara then curl while it's wet, then a second coat. Just remember to clean it.
4) There's no Wall-E robot that will come and scrub your tip. Here's how I keep it clean. The tip of the eyelash curler has a eyelash separator and underneath are the heating elements. The eyelash separator slides off the end of the eyelash curler for easy access. Use the brush that was included in your package to clean out the eyelash separator using your make up remover. Clean the heating element with the same DRY brush. If this area gets clogged your eyelashes will no longer be able to reach the heated coils and the curler will no longer be effective.
5) Always replace the cap when you are done. The cap turns off the eyelash curler when you slide it on, and keeps the eyelash separator from sliding off the end in your makeup bag. Otherwise you'll be searching for a new battery the next time you go to use it. When used consistently, like with any battery operated device, you'll have to replace them. Especially devices with a heat element as they use more power. Keep extra in your makeup bag.
6) I use up my eyelash curlers at least every 6 months. I've dropped one and the cap broke, another got smashed in my checked baggage, I lent one out and never saw again...etc. I never had one that didn't work. Plan on replacing it or having a backup on hand for when you have an accident.
I will order this product again and again. I will never go back to the skin pinching, eyelash crimping mid evil torture device.
I added pictures of 1) nothing done, 2) just the wand, and 3) wand and mascara
*gets hot enough to actually do something
*keeps eyelashes curled even once mascara is on
*better used before mascara to get the curl you want
*actually curls the lash instead of making a crease
*haven't found any yet*
I've tried a few techniques and this is the one that works best for me:
1. Prime lashes, wait for primer to dry.
2. Curl with heat.
3. Apply mascara.
TO SAVE BATTERY I keep the cap on the curler while it's warming up, I just don't "lock" the cap which locks the on/off switch to the off position. This also speeds up the warm-up process. That allowed me to get about a month's worth of curling from one battery. Because this is a staple in my make up bag, I now use re-chargeables.
Top reviews from other countries
I've had heated eyelash curlers before in a similar design but less than half the price and they worked brilliantly. I guess i was seduced by the brand name on this, hoping that Panasonic curlers would last longer than my previous cheaper ones. These don't even heat up properly. Very disappointed. Don't waste your money!
hat mich alles nicht wirklich begeistert. Diese Panasonic Wimpernzange ist zwar nicht gerade günstig im Preis,
funktioniert aber weitestgehend einwandfrei, wird gut warm (braucht zwar bis dahin ein paar sec bzw. auch schon mal
1-2 min), liegt zudem gut in der Hand und lässt sich gut reinigen. Ihren Zweck, nämlich Wimpern formen und nach oben "biegen" erfüllt sie voll und ganz. Allerdings muss man die Batterie recht häufig wechseln und die sind auch nicht
"billig", nämlich mind. alle 3 Wochen bei tgl. Gebrauch. Ein Manko. Mir ist nicht ganz klar, warum das so ist ....
nichts desto trotz habe ich mir bereits die zweite bestellt, da die erste nach ein paar Jahren dann defekt war,
m.E. ein normaler Verbrauch, da - wie gesagt - nahezu tgl. benutzt!
Ich jedenfalls kenne keine bessere Wimpernzange!
Since bought a cheaper model from Amazon that actually does work on my poker straight lashes - recommended and half the price.
Eyelash Curler, ETTG LR801 Rechargeable Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design, Perfect for Curling&Styling Eyelashes
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.