Panasonic ER421KC Ear and Nose Trimmer with Grooming Light, Wet Dry Convenient
There is a newer version of this item:
- Panasonic Nose trimmer for men easily and comfortably trims nose and ear hair and details eyebrows with precision, long-lasting dual-edge blades.
- Curved, hypoallergenic stainless-steel blades draw in hair from top and sides to cut safely and cleanly, without tugging hairs or irritating skin.
- Bright, built-in light eliminates shadows to ensure that no stray and hidden hairs are missed.
- Fully waterproof nasal trimmers for wet dry convenience, trim dry anytime or in the shower.
- 100% washable nose hair trimmer rinses clean under running water; Powered by one AA-size battery for up to 90 minutes of use, protective cap included.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|The Panasonic ER421KC Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, Wet/Dry, Lighted|
The Panasonic ER421KC Wet/Dry Nose and Ear Trimmer with Light makes it easy for you to keep those embarrassing hairs in your nose and ear nice and trim. This trimmer uses a rotary blade cutting system that is fast and safe, eliminating the possibility of injury from using scissors. The Panasonic ER421KC Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer is a powerful trimmer that is perfect for use at home, but small enough to take on the road.
Before operating this product please read the enclosed Operating Instructions completely.
Top Customer Reviews
A little more. First, the light actually is useful...just not when you've got it stuck in your nose cutting hair. Its use is when you periodically need to examine inside to see how you're doing. So spend the big bucks for the lighted model, otherwise you'll have to keep a flashlight around.
Second, when you first get it, it has a light oil film on the cutter. Good for the machinery but not so much for your nose. So I recommend you take an alcohol swab, take the cutter apart like they say and clean everything before the first use.
- No more commutes with people staring at me while I yank and pinch into my nose.
- If you use it as the delicate work of art it is, it doesn't hurt as much as the yanking and pinch (see my tips below).
- The light IS useful - it allows you to see into the nether regions of your nostrils to catch those that might otherwise show their hairs tomorrow.
- Water proof for your running under the faucet for cleaning.
- Small, lightweight, and neat design (like a mini-light saber to slash through the dark side of your nose)
- Not a whole lot of power, but the question begs as to how much power you'd like to stick up your nostrils anyways.
- Though the water proof capabilities allow you to run this bugger under the faucet, your normal faucet doesn't do much to clean it.
I've found that this trimmer works best when you cut as if your trimming bushes, not as if you were cutting grass. What I mean is that it would be best if you refrain from just cramming it up your nose. Granted, if you're purchasing this device, you're probably used to just yanking hairs anyways (hence, you're also used to the associated pain). Trust me, if you take it a little at a time, the pain is greatly diminished and the effectiveness of the trimmer is enhanced. Also, use the lamp attached - I cannot stress this enough.
After you run it under the faucet, hold tightly, bring close to your body, and then extend your arm quickly towards the sing. You may thus sling debris that may be caught in the water that may be stuck in your device. This works for me and it makes the trimmer more efficient in its cutting.
All in all, I am completely satisfied with this purchase. Additionally, my wife is completely happy that I am no longer leaving long nose hairs on her floorboard during our commute.
Final word to potential purchasers - nose hair stubble is a completely new experience.
This model is far more substantial with a good engine and nice cutting surface. Panasonic won't guarantee you won't have an unpleasant cut or two (especially in the nose) but it works well and is not bad in the pain department. Does a very nice job on ears, too.
I haven't used this thing "wet" yet and really can't imagine doing so. So far this has done the job and has been everything it was advertised to be.
And, the light: you aren't supposed to use the light WHILE you are using it. It's for inspection before and after.
The light is useless inside your nose. The construction of the unit is very sturdy, though, and feels very good to hold in your hand.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have owned the er421 for a few years and it worked ok. My issue is I wanted to order a new cutting blade. When I checked online I checked availability and price. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bob Cain
good delivery, but product was not good. sent back. cheaply made. barely cut. scissors are way betterPublished 1 month ago by Jeff
Does a good job, but runs through batteries and sometimes seems to have a short.Published 1 month ago by J. Chaffin
The blade would get stuck after awhile and wouldn't spin. Cheaply made, just threw in the trash can after purchased a much better brand.Published 2 months ago by Chinmeister