Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer for Women, with Pivoting Head and Eyebrow Trimmer Attachments, Battery-Operated
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- The Panasonic facial trimmer uses a smooth pivoting head to gently follow the natural contours of the skin to closely trim unwanted hair on the face, chin and neck
- This personal shaver is equipped with a round-tipped, super-thin hypoallergenic blade to trims safely on sensitive skin without irritation
- Trim and groom eyebrows with two precision snap-on eyebrow shaper comb attachments
- This facial trimmer has been designed with a sleek, stylish profile to fit comfortably in either hand for total control and slips easily into beauty kit, bag or purse for trimming anytime
- Panasonic trimmer is fully powered by one AAA-size battery (not included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Panasonic ES2113PC Women’s Compact Facial Trimmer
The ES2113PC Panasonic Facial Trimmer quickly and comfortably removes unwanted hair from face, neck and body and can be used as an eyebrow trimmer and brow shaper, and an upper lip hair remover, plus nose and ear hair remover. A pivoting trimming head ton the Panasonic trimmer gently follows the natural contours of your face for superior coverage and comfort while ultra-sharp, hypoallergenic blades treat your skin with gentle care and without the need for moisturizer. The ES2113PC face hair remover includes two eyebrow trimmer comb attachments so you can easily trim and shape to your desired length and style. For trimming away from home, the Panasonic personal groomer's compact size lets you easily take it along in a makeup pouch or purse.
Comfortably Remove Unwanted Hair
Quickly, safely and completely remove unwanted hair on the face, chin, neck and other areas. The Panasonic personal shaver’s smooth-pivoting head swings 10 degrees to the left and right to glide easily along the natural contours of your face for close, comfortable facial trimmer and hair remover results.
Gentle for Every Skin Type
Equipped with ultra-thin, hypo-allergenic stainless-steel blades and a unique rounded blade tip, the Panasonic trimmer and personal groomer provides gentle, precision trimming on even the most sensitive skin. And because these super-sharp, long-lasting facial hair removal blades are designed for optimum results when used dry, there's no need to apply soap or lotion before trimming. You can even trim over makeup.
Sleek Wand Design
The facial hair remover for women has a stylish wand design that fits naturally and comfortably in your hand. And for facial hair removal away from home it slips easily into any drawer or beauty kit for convenient storage, or into any bag or purse to take with you everywhere.
Trim Eyebrows Beautifully
For trimming and shaping eyebrows, two precision, snap-on eyebrow shaper combs are included to easily and expertly trim eyebrows to your perfect length and style.
Removing unwanted hair from the face, chin, neck and body is quick, convenient and gentle with the Panasonic Facial Trimmer ES2113PC. Use this slim-designed personal groomer for women as a face shaver, eyebrow trimmer or brow shaper. Or as a personal hair trimmer to touch-up other areas of the body. A smooth trimmer head pivots 10 degrees left and right to glide naturally along the contours of the skin for close and comfortable facial hair removal. The rounded hypoallergenic blade trims safely on sensitive skin without irritation, and easily trims over makeup. For use as an eyebrow trimmer, two precision comb attachments snap into place making it quick and simple to groom eyebrows to any style and length you desire. The face shaver’s sleek wand profile fits naturally in either hand for total control, and slips easily into a beauty kit, bag or purse for trimming anytime. The ES2113PC Panasonic Trimmer is conveniently powered by one AA-size battery.
Top Customer Reviews
purchased two, but will look for something else as I feel cheated not to be able to purchase a replacement razor only.
What I liked:
1. It cuts well, both the "fuzz" and thicker hairs.
2. It is very discrete. It looks like a pen. I am attaching a couple of photos of the trimmer next to a pen, so you can see for yourself.
3. It is easy to control. By that I mean that that the profile of the tip is small, and you can treat very small areas, such as between your eyebrows.
4. I am using a single rechargeable AAA battery in it. I've been using it for a few weeks before writing this review, and the battery is still going strong.
5. The battery is very easy to replace, the battery door slides nicely.
6. The package includes an extra heads (which allow to trim eyebrows, i.e. they leave hair with a certain length)
7. The package includes a small brush for cleaning the head (you are supposed to clean it dry, not wet)
8. The product feels solid, well designed, and well made.
What I did not like (very minor, stating for completeness of the review)
1. The description mentioned a pouch, but it was not included in the package
I found a cute little bag from jewelry beads which fit the extra heads and the brush to keep them all together.
Ordering refill blades:
The fine hair blade (the long one that is installed when the trimmer arrives) has a part number WES2113P3708.
The cost of the replacement blade is $6.64 plus shipping if you buy it directly from Panasonic web site.
You can find them by searching on the part number. I noticed that other vendors sell the refill for the cost that is almost equal a whole new trimmer on Amazon, so in that case a new trimmer would be a better bet.
A note on price. I noticed that the price on the on this product fluctuates. There is a nice online tool that I use to help catch a good price on Amazon, this tool is called "Online Price Alert". This tool will send you an email when the Amazon item price reaches the target price range that you specify. If you search on "online price alert" in Google it will be come up at the top. I find this tool to be very helpful.
It is now a year later and I am still very pleased with the trimmer.
I decided it was time to change the blade, and it turned out to be a little tricky, so I am adding a photo under customer photos that should help.
In the photo I show how the trimmer comes apart, and how the blade fits.
To change the blade you need to pull down on the tab on the base part of the trimmer's head (visible and marked on the photo). Then if you push on the head you can open the head. When it opens up the blade is attached to the half of the head that can be removed. To replace the blade you replace the entire half of the trimmer's head. The white stem visible in the photo need to line up with a hole on the blade, this is what holds the blade in the right position. Once two parts are lined up together you need to slide the tab back up.
It actually works very well, and it is nice that you don't need to touch the "naked" blade directly.
Will bye another one for my mom.
P.S. sorry for gross photos, but needed to show how it actually works.