Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 441-450 of 2,565 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,685 reviews
on November 14, 2016
Perfect travel size waterpick
on May 18, 2016
Works perfect. Still running on the same rechargeable batteries when I received it.
on March 10, 2015
This product is compact. I love it.
I've used Water Pik for years. It's great but bulky and I have to bring it up from the storage to the counter.
This irrigator is so compact that I can leave it out. But - It's got plenty of power. Now I actually use it every day. Is my dental hygienist going to be happy!
on June 25, 2017
This is just what I was looking for, it works great, long battery life and it made my dentist happy too.
on August 25, 2016
I have a waterpik, but using it in my current home is a hassle (space, not enough electricity outlets). It is great in regards of size (it collapses) and is battery operated. This one has an on/off switch, so I miss the push button the waterpik had and I'm still getting used to this setting. Pros:space saving, battery operated. Cons: tank is small so I have to refill it usually twice, and well, the switch, but I guess it will be matter of getting used to this form to operate it.
on May 26, 2016
very compact and has good water pressure. It would have been great if it had rechargeable batteries.
on October 24, 2015
This water pic is the greatest for me. Easy to use and is portable and uses batteries. Also folds down for packing. Would Highly Recommend
on January 23, 2017
Easy to use while traveling. Not really enough water reservoir but then if it were bigger it would be to large to carry in my purse.
on August 13, 2014
Great product !!!! I highly recommended getting this unit along with a rechargeable toothbrush and Glide Oral B Health Pro for a healthy smile.
I have been using mine for a little over 2 years and it is like new and with great results. It does uses a lot of batteries, but I like it better than the electric noisy units.
on September 1, 2017
It works but it is SUPER strong and will spew water everywhere. Be careful when turning it on.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.