- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00011HJJ8
- UPC: 037988563050
- Item model number: EW3002W
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,108,381 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Panasonic EW3002W Precise Logic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Blood pressure monitor is lightweight and portable
- Quickly and accurate one-touch blood pressure and pulse rate measurements
- Results are displayed on the large LCD panel
- Automatic memory feature allows you to capture and save 21 of your readings
- Measures 2.47 x 2.56 x 1.09 inches (WxHxD); 11.2 ounces
Customers Also Shopped For
Precise logic wrist blood pressure monitor technology accurately measures systolic/diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate. Large LCD informs of blood pressure category based on World Health Organization standard for hypertension, normal high or normal readings, while flashing figure alerts of hypertension zone. 21-memory capacity. Comes with convenient carry case.
The Panasonic EW3002W Precise Logic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor quickly and easily measures your systolic/diastolic blood pressure and pulse rate with the touch of one button. The automatic memory feature allows you to capture and store 21 of your readings, so you can track your readings over time. This monitor is ideal for those who need to monitor their blood pressure for medical reasons. It's also perfect for athletes in training, beginning exercisers, or anyone interested in using their pulse rate as an indication of physical fitness.
The Panasonic EW3002W delivers accurate, clinically-proven blood pressure readings in the comfort of your own home. View larger.
Check your blood pressure and pulse with the touch of one button.
Includes a compact hard carrying case.
The Panasonic EW3002W features an ascillometric system with Precise Logic Technology. With just the touch of a button, the monitor auto-inflates for quick, easy measurements. Blood pressure and pulse rate are alternately displayed on the large LCD panel. The monitor's clinically proven accuracy measures both the height and width of your pulse, providing reliable measurement capability for people with high blood pressure. Readings will automatically flash on the screen when above 139 on Systolic, or 89 on Diastolic.
Light and Portable for Your Convenience
The monitor is lightweight and portable for travel. It comes with a compact hard carrying case to take with you wherever you go. Plus, two "AAA" alkaline batteries are included.
Panasonic also covers their blood pressure monitors with a two year, 24-hour swap exchange program, so you can try them risk-free. You can trust Panasonic healthy living products to help you monitor your physical health in the comfort of your own home. Their range of blood pressure monitors are among the most popular on the market because they're reliable, easy-to-use, and accurate.
What's in the Box
Panasonic EW3002W blood pressure monitor, carrying case, two AAA batteries, and operating instructions.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
But I found that some times it is showing high reading which is very scary
and more over there will be huge variations in reading depending on the hand position.
In the right position of hand it is giving consistent and good readings.
2. Product is easy to use, digits on screen are big and readable.
3. Only drawback I found was this product requires sitting in specific position and arm should be angled in a particular way for the results to be accurate.
4. It has been used for about once/twice a day since last one month and the batteries are still going strong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hey, it works, It is easy to use...
No need to buy anything else...
Great for what I want it for.
This is a good quality blood pressure monitor that can be used on yourself or others.Published on July 8, 2007 by JB
I am not a medical person, but this product seems to be very helpful for people like me who dont understand how this BP mahcine works. Read morePublished on August 21, 2006 by Arun Tatiparthi
This monitor is off by at least 30. My BP is shown constantly normal using the monitor, but every visit to doctor office, or even the free BP monitors at drug stores telling total... Read morePublished on July 14, 2006 by R. Zeng
I bought this item from amazon for my dad, who has BP problems and its really coming handy for him... Read morePublished on July 10, 2006 by Sanjay Dutta