Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 19, 2012
All the items I need to work with my camera HC-V700M fit inside this small bag. The camera with the stock battery, 2 spare batteries, many SDHC cards, the charger and the power cord. Amazing!!
on January 27, 2013
I got his for my Panasonic camcorder.its not as pictured and doesn't fit the charger..on,y enough space or the camcorder.im not satisfied at All. I'm thinking to return it because I can't carry ten different bags for one camcorder.
on February 26, 2013
Great value, good looking case. Fits my Panasonic camcorder snugly with room for all accessories. I ran out of words!
on December 31, 2012
It was a gift. The recipient seemed to like it. It was recommended when I bought the camera and warranty.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.