Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on August 11, 2012
I was very happy with this camcorder. I've only used it a few times, but I'm pretty impressed! I used it to tape Karate testing that was indoors with too much back-lighting. The action was captured well, and even with the excessive back-lighting coming in from the windows behind my subject, I could see him just fine!! The microphone did a good job picking up everything that was going on, too! This camcorder performed way better than I expected for the price I paid!
on July 9, 2012
Ive always used Panasonic for my video cameras and they have always delivered bringing me just what i needed for my families mermorable needs. I origianlly needed this camera to take video for my daughters club soccer and post them on youtube, the camera has tons of fuctions and is super easy to use, right out of the box usage. The clarity is phanominal and the zoom is increadible it doesnt hurt that the camera has 16gb built in you dont even need a memorey card just whats in the camera, it hold up to 3 and a half yours of video and the battery life lasts about 4 hours HECK I SCORED!!!.........:) THANK YOU PANASONIC!!!!
on September 2, 2014
I got one heck of a deal on this! It was such a good price!! I was expecting to shell out hundreds of dollars for a decent camcorder and I ended up with a totally nice camcorder for very little. I love this little thing, it's amazing.
on November 17, 2015
For 170 used like new a good buy, for 399 new I would shop around. Needed because it is the only camcorder I can still find that I know has component output as an option included.
on July 20, 2014
I used this to get beautiful footage on my trip to Austria. So glad I had it.
on March 17, 2015
Works well. Arrived on time.
on April 15, 2015
Good and useful
on October 22, 2012
Thank God we're done with cheap cameras with cheap touchscreens. This camera has pretty good performance in all situations I tried it in. Awesome.
on December 6, 2012
It works great and is easy to use. I would recommend this product to any one. It was a good buy
on September 10, 2012
This is just what I was looking for. It was a present to my Son for his recording of his new Son and he was very pleased.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.