Panasonic Retro Best in Class Over-the-Ear Stereo Monitor Headphones RP-HTX7-R1 (Red) Dynamic Accurate Sound, Lightweight and Comfortable, iPhone, Android Compatible, Noise Isolating Headphones
- Award-winning, retro design, over-the-ear monitor style headphones
- Dynamic true-to-life sound with large 40mm neodymium driver units
- Lightweight and comfortable, 5.4-ounces (without the cord)
- Single-sided 3.9ft. cord easily threads through clothing or bags. 8 vivid retro colors to choose from
- 5.1 headphones,around ear headphones,around the ear headphones,bass headphones,best headphones,best headphones for airplane,best tv headphones,blue headphones,child headphones,children headphones,children's headphones,circumaural headphones,closed back headphones,closed headphones,closed studio headphones,computer headphones,digital piano headphones,dj headphones,drum headphones,drummer headphones,gold headphones,guitar amp headphones,guitar headphones,headphone,headphones dj,headphones for kids,headphones for tv,headphones kids,headphones long cord,headphones over ear,headphones panasonic,isolation headphones,keyboard headphones,kid headphones,kids head phones,kids headphone,kids headphones,lightning headphones,metal detector headphones,microsoft headset,monitor headphones,noise cancelling headset,noise isolating headphones,noise reducing headphones,noise reduction headphones,on ear headphones,open back headphones,open headphones,over ear headphones,over-ear headphones,panasonic headphone,panasonic rp-htx7,panasonic rp-htx7 white,pc headphones,pc headsets,piano headphones,professional headphones,recording headphones,retro headphones,stereo headphones,studio headphone,studio headphones,studio monitor headphones,surround sound headphones,toddler headphones,travel headphones,tv headphones,usb headphones,vintage headphones,wired headphones
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Panasonic RP-HTX7 Award-Winning Retro-Style Monitor Stereo Headphones
Cutting-edge monitoring technology meets award-winning styling with the Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones. Large, 40mm drivers deliver powerful, resonant bass that accompanies the crisp, precise mids and highs. Retro styling and a choice of seven colors give the RP-HTX7 headphones their unique, individual identity.
Dynamic, True-to-Life Sound
Drawing on their monitoring roots, the RP-HTX7 delivers highly-accurate sound with meticulous detail from one end of the frequency spectrum to the other. You’ll enjoy supremely balanced sound quality, with perfectly placed mids and high tones that are faithful to the original recording.
Award-winning, Retro Design
Classic materials and finishes, like durable piano wire, along with throwback, retro styling give the RP-HTX7 Headphones their distinct appearance so they look every bit as good as they sound. Choose from seven available colors to express your distinct individuality.
Large-diameter 40mm Neodymium Driver Units
Large, 40mm neodymium drivers power full, enveloping bass that's free from distortion, even at higher volume.
Lightweight and Comfortable
The RP-HTX7 tips the scales at a feather-light 5.4-ounces without the cord, and features a soft, easy-fit headband. The fit is snug enough to stay put and keep out ambient noise yet are so comfortable, you might forget you have them on. The single-sided cord stays out of your way.
Top Customer Reviews
If its sound quality alone you're after,
These sound just as good as these (probably even have the same drivers), but are cheaper:
Panasonic RP-HT227 Monitor Headphones with XBS® Extra Bass System
...Read more ›
Soundwise, the quality is excellent. I'm the kind of audiophile who has a 7.2 surround system on his TV and a separate one on his computer, just to get the best sound quality. These don't deliver 7.2, but they easily keep up with most 5.1 surround systems. Sometimes the bass is a little weak, but not noticeably for most audio experiences.
All in all, probably the best headphones on the market. We have 2 in our home: mine in white, and my wife's in green. I'd buy another pair "just in case", but we've been going on three years, now, without either even showing so much as a scratch. Built to last. Built for comfort. Built for quality.
It's important to test out cans like these with a variety of music. It's also important to give them time to adjust with extended play before you judge the sound quality. I spent quite a bit of time with these, and I think that there certainly sound good enough for most users. However, do not expect the type of sound quality that is going to blow you away. The sound is just ok.
The fit of these is part of the appeal. If you like the space cadet look of the extended metal head-bands as well as the simple shapes and clean lines, than you will find these to be attractive. These are definitely a candy apple red, so those who plan on wearing these around town will want to be mindful of just how conservative they like their electronics to look.
I noticed a tight fit on my very average sized head that started to give me a headache after an hour or so. With time, these adjusted somewhat but just be aware that they are tight. On the same token, those with small heads may feel less of a pinch but also have to factor in if they mind the fact that the metal bands swing out from the back of the ear pieces, making your head look bigger and rounder. Once again, that's just a personal preference.
The ear and band cushions definitely could have been beefed up a bit.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are good for the price, The sound quality is good, i still think it could have more base but it works well enough.Published 1 day ago by Zaina
Love these headphones, I use them at home only as I have a Bose SoundTrue for work. And these sound just as good as the Bose with a little bit more bass .Published 6 days ago by Fouad
They are awesome! They are sooooo comfortable and the sound is great. Plus the retro look is really nice.Published 7 days ago by El Kid A.
When I received my product, one of the headphones had a rattle to it whenever the volume was mid to loud or when the base was deep or at a certain frequency. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've had these headphones for YEARS and they still sound great. The only part that's worn is the leather covering over the ears.Published 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Decent sound, however, the it has very bad isolation. People around me can hear what I am listening to even when the volume isn't turned up very high. Read morePublished 16 days ago by marvin evanado