Panasonic K-KJ55MC84CZ eneloop Power Pack; 8AA, 4AAA, and Advanced Battery 3 Hour Quick Charger (Battery Color May Vary)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Recharge up to 2100 times
- Maintain up to 70% of their charge after 10 years (when not it use)
- Up to 2000mAh, 1900mAh min, Ni-MH pre-charged rechargeable battery
- 4 position, 3 hour quick charger with advanced, individual battery charging; charges both AA and AAA cells
- Individual battery charging, from one to four AA or AAA cells
- Battery detection technology - automatically shuts off when charging is complete
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Includes 8 AA and 4 AAA eneloop batteries (up to 2100 cycles) and Panasonic four battery, 3 hour (BQ-CC55) quick charger. eneloop Ni-MH "Low Self Discharge" batteries utilize Panasonic advanced rechargeable battery technology, allowing them to be recharged up to 2,100 times. eneloop batteries deliver consistent power performance, maintain 70% of their charge for up to 10 years (when not in use), come pre-charged by solar power (at the factory) and are ready to use out of the package. They also have extreme temperature performance down to -4 deg F. The Panasonic CC55, 4-position Ni-MH battery charger can quickly, and individually charge any combination of up to four AA or AAA eneloop batteries in just 3 hours (one to two AA or AAA batteries can be fully charged in up to just 1.5 hours). Individual charging means you can easily and efficiently charge from 1 to 4 batteries with differing levels of remaining charge. A huge time saver! The CC55 charger also features 4 individual LED charge indicator lights. Once batteries are installed, the charger measures each cell's remaining charge and the corresponding light indicates the remaining charge; Green 80-100%, Orange 20%=80%, and Red 0%-20%. After each battery reaches the next level of charging the LED light changes to indicate the cells charge level. Once the battery is completely charged, the LED light turns off for that cell. Ideal for use at home, in the office, or on the road, this Panasonic CC55 charger is a quick and convenient way to recharge any combination of up to four AA or AAA Ni-MH eneloop, eneloop pro, or conventional Panasonic Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 174 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using eneloop pre-charged NiMH batteries since beginning of 2007, when the first-gen eneloop was introduced to the US market. Over the past ~10 years, I must have purchased over one hundred AA/AAA eneloop cells, and every single one of them is still in good working condition. Therefore I can confidently say that eneloop batteries have the highest reliability, lowest self-discharge rate, and longest lifespan among all NiMH batteries.
Batteries in this package are the latest 4th-gen eneloop, which claims an amazing lifespan of ‘2100 cycles’ (up from 1800 cycles for 3rd-gen). Their capacity ratings are identical to that of earlier generations:
- AA: 2000mAh typical, 1900mAh min.
- AAA: 800mAh typical, 750mAh min.
I have tested all generations of eneloop batteries, and can confirm that their capacity ratings to be accurate. On the other hand, I’m not convinced that there is any real difference in charge retention rate and cycle life between first-gen (‘1000 cycles’) and 4th-gen (‘2100 cycles’) eneloop batteries. Even if the improvements were real, they are not noticeable to the average users anyway.
The Panasonic BQ-CC55 is a big improvement over previous eneloop chargers, including MQN05 and BQ-CC17. It is also far better than most low-cost AA/AA chargers available in the market.
- Individual Charging: The BQ-CC55 handles 1-4 AA or AAA cells independently. This is the only way to ensure each cell is fully charged but without overcharging. Majority of inexpensive battery chargers can only charge in pairs.
- Fast Charge Time: The BQ-CC55 charges either 1-2 AA or AAA cells in ~1.5 hours, or 3-4 cells in ~3 hours. This is a good compromise between charge time and battery life. In comparison, majority of inexpensive chargers take 6-12 hours to finish the job. On the other hand, some ‘Ultra-Fast’ chargers claim to take 30 minutes or less, but those are very bad for battery lifespan.
- Battery Status Indicator: The BQ-CC55 has four battery status indicators. Each indicator changes color according to the fullness of each cell (Red = nearly empty, Yellow = half full, Green = Full, Blinking Red = Bad cell).
If you are in the market looking for your first rechargeable battery and charger kit, I highly recommend getting this package. Even if you already have some rechargeable batteries a simple charger in the house, you should still consider this package just to get the BQ-CC55, since using a quality smart charger is the key to your batteries' longevity.
- All eneloop batteries are made in Japan. The charger is made in China
- The same BQ-CC55 charger can be purchased separately elsewhere, but this combo package is a much better deal.
- For technical details on the BQ-CC55, refer to my review here:
Only negatives revolves around the charger. AAA batteries are loaded into it on an angle and take a little fiddling around to place them correctly. Also the batteries get warm while charging, so I recommend keeping the charger out in the open, and promptly remove when charging cycle is complete.
I use the batteries as a battery pack for a robot and for my Nikon SB-700 flash. They are able to easily keep up. It was able to do twenty full power flashes (1/1) in 18.17 seconds, so recycle time wasn't a problem as most of the time the flash is used at less power. It was able to keep up fully with my Nikon D7100 on continuous high shooting RAW when the flash power was 1/16.
The charger charges each battery Individually
The charger shuts off charging individually when a battery is fully charged
Saves money in the long term
Quick charge feature enables the charger to charge 1 to 2 batteries in an hour and a half or 4 in three hours
The quick charger's time to charge a battery is a good compromise between charging the battery quickly and maintaining battery integrity
Easily able to keep up with flash under most circumstances
Waiting for a battery to charge is never fun (but it is pretty short on this unit)
The yellow LED's can look similar to the green LED's, until you have seen both and know what they look like
I would definitely recommend getting this eneloop pack. The battery charger is the best one currently available and eneloop is well known and respected for making quality batteries.
If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll make sure to reply
Please click Yes if this review was helpful!
The eneloop batteries are fantastic. I've tested them after a month, and only takes about 10 minutes to bring them back to full charge.