Panasonic K-KJ55MC84CZ eneloop Power Pack; 8AA, 4AAA, and Advanced Battery 3 Hour Quick Charger (battery color may vary)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Recharge up to 2100 times
- Maintain up to 70% of their charge after 10 years (when not it use)
- Up to 2000mAh, 1900mAh min, Ni-MH pre-charged rechargeable battery
- 4 position, 3 hour quick charger with advanced, individual battery charging; charges both AA and AAA cells
- Individual battery charging, from one to four AA or AAA cells
- Battery detection technology - automatically shuts off when charging is complete
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Includes 8 AA and 4 AAA eneloop batteries (up to 2100 cycles) and Panasonic four battery, 3 hour (BQ-CC55) quick charger. eneloop Ni-MH "Low Self Discharge" batteries utilize Panasonic advanced rechargeable battery technology, allowing them to be recharged up to 2,100 times. eneloop batteries deliver consistent power performance, maintain 70% of their charge for up to 10 years (when not in use), come pre-charged by solar power (at the factory) and are ready to use out of the package. They also have extreme temperature performance down to -4 deg F. The Panasonic CC55, 4-position Ni-MH battery charger can quickly, and individually charge any combination of up to four AA or AAA eneloop batteries in just 3 hours (one to two AA or AAA batteries can be fully charged in up to just 1.5 hours). Individual charging means you can easily and efficiently charge from 1 to 4 batteries with differing levels of remaining charge. A huge time saver! The CC55 charger also features 4 individual LED charge indicator lights. Once batteries are installed, the charger measures each cell's remaining charge and the corresponding light indicates the remaining charge; Green 80-100%, Orange 20%=80%, and Red 0%-20%. After each battery reaches the next level of charging the LED light changes to indicate the cells charge level. Once the battery is completely charged, the LED light turns off for that cell. Ideal for use at home, in the office, or on the road, this Panasonic CC55 charger is a quick and convenient way to recharge any combination of up to four AA or AAA Ni-MH eneloop, eneloop pro, or conventional Panasonic Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using eneloop pre-charged NiMH batteries since beginning of 2007, when the first-gen eneloop was introduced to the US market. Over the past ~10 years, I must have purchased over one hundred AA/AAA eneloop cells, and every single one of them is still in good working condition. Therefore I can confidently say that eneloop batteries have the highest reliability, lowest self-discharge rate, and longest lifespan among all NiMH batteries.
Batteries in this package are the latest 4th-gen eneloop, which claims an amazing lifespan of ‘2100 cycles’ (up from 1800 cycles for 3rd-gen). Their capacity ratings are identical to that of earlier generations:
- AA: 2000mAh typical, 1900mAh min.
- AAA: 800mAh typical, 750mAh min.
I have tested all generations of eneloop batteries, and can confirm that their capacity ratings to be accurate. On the other hand, I’m not convinced that there is any real difference in charge retention rate and cycle life between first-gen (‘1000 cycles’) and 4th-gen (‘2100 cycles’) eneloop batteries. Even if the improvements were real, they are not noticeable to the average users anyway.
The Panasonic BQ-CC55 is a big improvement over previous eneloop chargers, including MQN05 and BQ-CC17. It is also far better than most low-cost AA/AA chargers available in the market.
- Individual Charging: The BQ-CC55 handles 1-4 AA or AAA cells independently. This is the only way to ensure each cell is fully charged but without overcharging. Majority of inexpensive battery chargers can only charge in pairs.
- Fast Charge Time: The BQ-CC55 charges either 1-2 AA or AAA cells in ~1.5 hours, or 3-4 cells in ~3 hours. This is a good compromise between charge time and battery life. In comparison, majority of inexpensive chargers take 6-12 hours to finish the job. On the other hand, some ‘Ultra-Fast’ chargers claim to take 30 minutes or less, but those are very bad for battery lifespan.
- Battery Status Indicator: The BQ-CC55 has four battery status indicators. Each indicator changes color according to the fullness of each cell (Red = nearly empty, Yellow = half full, Green = Full, Blinking Red = Bad cell).
If you are in the market looking for your first rechargeable battery and charger kit, I highly recommend getting this package. Even if you already have some rechargeable batteries a simple charger in the house, you should still consider this package just to get the BQ-CC55, since using a quality smart charger is the key to your batteries' longevity.
- All eneloop batteries are made in Japan. The charger is made in China
- The same BQ-CC55 charger can be purchased separately elsewhere, but this combo package is a much better deal.
- For technical details on the BQ-CC55, refer to my review here:
The eneloop batteries are fantastic. I've tested them after a month, and only takes about 10 minutes to bring them back to full charge.
Now all I need is a case for all the batteries.
Also the new charger is quick. I don't use it all the time as I have analyzer chargers and the older cc17 charger which takes 7 hours. But this one is great if you need them quickly!!! Charges in around 3-4 hours.
Like all eneloops, the cells all test at and mostly above the stated minimum(1900) and nominal(2000) stated by company.
Can't beat 2100 recharges.
Best option available to get you going on rechargeables.
So I wrote back and again asked what batteries are in the kit. I also asked what "we no longer support" means. What if there's a problem with either the charger or the batteries.
Here's their latest response: "If you was notified that we no longer support them, meaning if you call for consumer support or have issues the support team will not be able to assist you."
This item is advertised as being a Panasonic product but not where in the description are we told that it's no longer supported by Panasonic which I have to interpret as meaning - you're on your own sucker.
When it arrives I'm returning the product.