Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Camila Cabello All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch cbsaacflaunch  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

on November 8, 2010
I bought these Panasonic Phones having purchased Panasonic phones before. The two features I love the most are the voice enhancer, which allows you to hear who is calling, and the fact that all the phones work together at the same time means all four of my family members can be on the phone at the same time speaking to our son at college!! The phones hold a good long charge if left off their holders for a couple of days and the sound quality is fantastic! The only minor issue I have is that I wish I could raise the volume even higher to hear our voice messages, which can be played from any of the 4 phones. I also love the fact that once you enter a phone number into the address book, it automatically appears in all 4 phones. Additionally, what's also nice is that you can set each phone to ring at a certain volume, so I can silence my teenager's phone so that the phones will ring in all locations but his. That means he won't be awakened by early morning calls! I highly recommend this product to families with the need for phones in every room.
on December 15, 2013
Best phone system I've bought in a long time. I've had it about 5 years and have only had to change the batteries once. The extra options on this phone makes it a great buy for the money. Glad I purchased it when I did.
I would recommend it to anyone.
D, Joyal W.W Rhode Island
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 24, 2011
I have been a panasonic phone customer for over a decade. The phones used to last - not forever - but longer than these. I would suggest staying away from any of these new KX-TG644 phones. I bought the one above with answering machine and 4 handsets. The headset jacks on 3 out of 4 have failed in less than a year and a half. Luckily, sort of, I have an extended warranty available through my credit card. Unfortunately they require I get an estimate of the cost to repair the phones from Panasonic. After 2 hours on the phone with horrible and contradictory "service" I am being told I will have to ship the phones to a service center in Texas and it will probably cost $80 per phone. New ones are $20... I know we are in a new "make it cheap, buy it cheap" America, but this is ridiculous. I would much rather spend 3 times as much and have the product last a few years. As far as general use, there is an issue with sound. These days with all the different cell phone calls and land line calls you need a phone with more versatility in volume These have 3 volume settings so most of the time they are too loud or too quiet. In addition, the buttons are not as responsive as the older models and the menus are not as intuitive. I also liked that the older models used to have screens on the answering machines to look up numbers and see who was calling. With these you have to locate the handset. All in all pretty disappointed and will be moving onto a different company.
on January 22, 2012
I agree with a previous reviewer. I had used Panasonic telephones in the past and loved them. Actually, I loved these, too, for awhile. Shortly after the warranty expired, the phones began expiring, too. The problems started when one phone stopped ringing. Then it would suddenly die during a call. Not long after that, another handset began dying during a call. I'm not talking about the battery dying; the batteries are still in good shape and this happens when they are fully charged. The phone will just suddenly stop working and the screen goes blank, like it's rebooting or something. If we act quickly enough, we can pick up another handset and keep the call alive. In a couple of minutes, the original handset will return to normal and can be used. I've tried removing the batteries for a few minutes to "power cycle" the handsets. That seems to help for a few uses, but then they go right back to their abnormal behavior.

Our set is the one with four handsets, with base/answering machine. All four handsets have done this same thing. We've learned to keep at least one extra handset handy during important calls, so we can quickly switch when necessary (not "if").

It's too bad that they have this problem, because I love everything else about them. From the belt clips to the range, and the fact that they have an intercom function, these are great phones...when they work. Just don't count on them to work for long...
on June 3, 2017
System just died, I think. Cannot get any service or info from Panasonic. Has worked generally well until now.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 4, 2011
This phone is really great. I purchased one for my home then for my office, then several among family members. It is great if you do not have alot of wall mounts throughout your home. I have no complaints. LOVE THEM!! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Everything works well for my family!
Horn, Alabama

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question