BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 25, 2011
Great product on all levels. Easy to set up, great clarity, handles 2 cell phones and a landline with no problems. We have a 3 level house with base station on 2nd floor and cell phones can be on 1st or 3rd floor (but only 40ft. away straight line) and bluetooth hooks them in. Some problems with cell calls dropping when transferring from cordless ring to cell with 1 phone. We are Florida beachfront with marginal cell coverage, so we replaced the 1 phone and now both iPhones pick up flawlessly.
on January 10, 2013
Bluetooth works without a hitch with two cell phones and stays paired even when cell phone is at the other end of the house.

Easy to call out or receive calls through either paired cell phone or through home (wired) telephone service. Haven't tried simultaneous calls yet, however.

Good, clear call quality.

Love the intercom feature to call other handsets.

Also love the talking caller ID from each handset and its usage of the address book name if only the number is transmitted with the call, as well as the ability to screen calls and listen to the answering machine messages from any handset.
on February 22, 2014
I needed a phone in just about every room and I though this was perfect, for the price. I was surprised at how clear the sound is and I am so happy with these. I got mine used, but you'd never know it. They looked brand new. The seller even included batteries, which isn't always the case when you purchase a used item. Now I just have to read up on how to link my cell phone to the phones.
on March 13, 2012
Was a little worried on how these would sound when talking on them. So far I am very pleased. They are easy to connect to my iphone and it's really nice to leave my cell plugged in and being able to answer it wherever I have a handset. There is a few second delay when answering before it connects to the cell but now that I'm used to it, it's fine.
All in all I'm glad I bought these phones.
on August 20, 2012
This phone is the perfect solution if you are thinking of getting rid of your land line. I use it to sync up with my cellular phone. Now I have 4 additional phones throughout the house and I don't have to have my cell phone tied to me. I walk in my door put my phone down and never have to touch it again until I leave again. Just make sure you go to Panasonic to make sure your phone works with it. I bought a new phone which wasn't listed in the instructions so I was a bit afraid that it wouldn't work. However, it did and I am very happy with this phone.
on May 19, 2014
Very nice telephones but I still have to get used to retrieving messages. It isn't as simple as my old Panasonic.
I just got digital phone service and I only had 2 portable phones....I had to upgraded to 4 digital phones. It was shipped promptly. Sound quality is good. I only wish it had more ringtones. They are OK. I like unusual ring tones that are loud.
on May 18, 2013
The phone is easy to use for the most part; takes a few more steps than expected, but not too difficult. Phone charges are very light and kind of flimsy but they do the job. As other reviewers noted, the notification light on the handset is not really visible unless you turn the phone sideways, but it does show on the screen that there is a message. All in all we like the phone and would recommend it to others.
on October 30, 2013
I replaced my older Panasonic phone system with this one and it works perfectly. Instruction manual is a tad iffy but read carefully and you will find what you need. I added the range extender and I can now use the phone all over the house (3500 sqr feet) and back yard with crystal clarity.
on August 18, 2012
I bought this set for my daughter and son-in-law because I had it already it and loved it. The thing about this set is that you can program it to connect with your cell phone so that when you come home you can answer your cell on the house phone. If you do not have a land line, like my daughter, you can still do the same thing and you don't have to carry your cell all over the house. It's clear and you can download you address book to the base set.
on February 24, 2013
Purchased around Christmas of 2012 and have been using since. Already had a similar Panasonic that I purchased several years ago but the ability to link system with two cell phones made me want the phone. I love it. Works great all around and the cell phone connection is awesome. Would highly recommend.