Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 731-740 of 3,217 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,379 reviews
on August 23, 2013
I purchased this phone because I wanted to use it to answer my cell with a plan to get rid of my landline. Even though the website did not show my cell phone as one that could be picked up the the Panasonic it merged seamlessly. It has worked extremely well with the cell, I love the voice caller ID, and it also works with my Magic Jack. Sound quality is normally very good, though it can have a little static on the cell phone calls. Overall a great product if you want the convenience of a cell in many rooms of the house.;
on March 24, 2015
I purchased these phones some time ago and they have consistently worked well for us. Good sound quality. Good battery life (we're still on the original rechargeable batteries.) The handsets have been dropped a few times and you would never know it by appearance or how they operate.
on August 23, 2011
I've only had the phone one day but so far so good. The handsets and the base unit are very lightweight almost too lightweight but I wouldn't go so far as to say cheap feeling as some have indicated. The link 2 cell function seems to perform very well so far but I haven't tried all the features. you can set the phone to ring one specific handset or all of the handsets when a call comes in on your cell and the caller id from the cellphone is transmitted as well.if you are using one handst to receive a call from your cell others can still make a call from the other handsets over the llandline The talking caller id comes out of all of the handsets which is really cool. The range is far better than my older panasonic cordless set which was about two years old. I ordered mine from Ace(amazon marketplace) and they sent me a 7644 with an extra handset rather than the 7645 all the components are the same so no worries.
on May 12, 2013
Nice system for whole house coverage. Just received the system and have hooked it up, but I haven't had time to explore all the great features. It seems to have everything one could want in a modern cordless phone system.
on December 27, 2012
I love these Panasonic KX-TG7643M phones. The size is just right... not too bulky, but not too tiny, either. The talking Caller ID works great. I like having a Clock on the handset display. I love that these use a standard size "AAA" batteries, so when the batteries wear out, I can go to any store and buy replacement rechargeable batteries. I also like the feature that allows me to use the cordless phone, even during power outages, just by leaving one of the handsets on the base unit for battery back-up. I have been saving one of my OLD corded phones for power outages, but now I can finally get rid of the corded phone. Be aware that the KX-TG66xx series Panasonic phones DO NOT have this feature!
on December 1, 2015
Great Phone set love being able to set my cell to charge, then take calls through the home phone
on December 11, 2013
I bought this to replace an older set, also from Panasonic. BIG improvement. Range and voice quality are better.
Call announcing and phone book features are much improved. Battery life seems better. I am very pleased with this set.
on March 11, 2013
This is a great product, replacement phone set for our home. It worked as advertised from the moment it/they were plugged in.
Talk time is substantially longer than with our prior Panasonic phone sets...
Only surprise [minor] was that the time didn't auto-adjust during the recent change to Eastern Standard Time like most other electronic devices in the house.
Panasonic continues to deliver great products at great value!
on November 20, 2014
works great with OOMA internet carrier. Sometimes a pain loading contacts from cell phone if any problems with contact list in phone, it just to the problem contact and stops.
on September 15, 2013
THESE PHONES ARE GREAT. THE CLARITY AND PERFORMANCE ARE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER THAT I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY OUT OR TEST. AND THIS PHONE TALKS TO YOU. WHEN YOU GET AN INCOMING CALL THE PHONE TELLS YOU WHO OR WHAT NUMBER IS CALLING YOU SAVING YOU THE HASSLE OF ANSWERING AN IMPORTANT CALL OR A BOGUS SALES OR DONATION CALL. AND IF YOU'RE ON THE " DO NOT CALL LIST " [ WHICH DOESN'T SEEM TO EXIST ANYMORE ] YOU CAN IGNORE IT. ALSO YOU CAN RUN YOUR CELL PHONE CALLS THROUGH THIS SYSTEM. IT HAS A LOT OF OPTIONS THAT MOST PHONES DO NOT. ONE OF THE BETTER BUYS I'VE MADE IN A LONG TIME AND I'M QUITE HAPPY WITH IT.