Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Panasonic KX-TGH263B Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled P..." and save 17% off the $119.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Panasonic KX-TGH263B Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone with Answering Machine & 3 Handsets (Discontinued By Manufacturer)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Panasonic High Quality, Office Phone BT,TLK-TXT ALERT,ADV TAD
- Ergonomic Design
- Energy Star Certified
- Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Panasonic KX-TGH263B Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone with Answering Machine & 3 Handsets
Key features include; Link up to 2 Cell Phones, Talking Text Sender Alert, Advanced TAD Functions, Enhanced Noise Reduction, Key Detector Compatible, Power Back-Up Operation, DECT 6.0 PLUS Technology, Talking Caller ID, Large, 1.8 inch White Backlit Handset Display, Intelligent Eco Mode, and Silent Mode.
Link up to 2 Cell Phones
Feature that lets you sync your cell or smart phone to your Panasonic home phone handset. Cell phone calls can then be made or received using your Panasonic handset.
Talking Text Sender Alert
When a call comes in through your linked cell or Smartphone (Link2Cell), the handset will announce the name or phone number of the sender using the text-to-speech function.
Advanced TAD Functions
Panasonic keeps you in touch with Advanced Answering Device Functions on select models. Now you can be alerted to recorded messages whether you're at home or on the road. When a caller records a message, the base unit will beep alerting those in the house. Not at home? The phone will automatically send a message to a registered cell or office phone along with playback options.
Enhanced Noise Reduction
The Enhanced Noise Reduction feature available on select 2014 models lets you suppress background noise around the caller while simultaneously enhancing their voice making it easier to hear them. So a parent getting a call from their teenager at a concert can hear what time to pick them up or when a friend calls from a noisy ballgame, you can hear where to meet afterwards.
Key Detector Compatible
Attach the optional Key Detector to your car key ring or other easily misplaced items and forget about ever losing them ever again. Using any of your telephone handsets, you can activate the Key Detector's beeping alarm and quickly track down your lost keys. Key Detector's powerful range finds objects up to 200 yards away so you'll find whatever's lost whether it's upstairs, in your car or in the yard. You can register up to four Key Detectors and give each a distinctive name, like Dave's keys, Sharon's keys, etc.
Power Back-Up Operation
A powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected when the power goes out. Keep a charged handset in the base unit and you can still make and receive calls with the other cordless handsets.
DECT 6.0 PLUS Technology
Enhanced version of DECT 6.0 in which transmission quality and range are improved by increasing the frequency of error correction up to 80x.
Talking Caller ID
Now you can hear who's calling from across the room without having to get up. Using text-to-speech technology, Panasonic phones featuring Talking Caller ID announce caller ID information in between rings. What could be more convenient?
Intelligent Eco Mode
This feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
Allows the user to program individual handsets to ring or remain silent for specified time periods without affecting other handsets.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 4.2 x 3.6 in||7 x 4.6 x 4 in||5.4 x 3.5 x 3.2 in||5.4 x 3.5 x 3.2 in||5.4 x 3.5 x 3.2 in||7.9 x 3.5 x 3.3 in|
The Panasonic KX-TGH263B DECT 6.0 Link2Cell Bluetooth Enabled Phone, with answering system and 3 cordless handsets, allows you to link up to two cell or smart phones and integrate them into this home phone system via Bluetooth. All of your contacts stored into your cell phone can be shared with this phone system allowing you access to their phone numbers right from the handset. These handsets can also vocally alert you when you have received a call or a text message. With advanced TAD (telephone answering device) you can be alerted to recorded messages whether you're at home or on the road. Enhanced Noise Reduction lets you suppress background noise around the caller while simultaneously enhancing their voice making it easier to hear them. Plus, a powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected when the power goes out. For troubleshooting assistance refer page 61 in the user manual PDF while page 10 provides the information on the quick set up
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cellular only mode - Disables landline and makes cell only operation much easier.
Call Block (with First Ring Block) is awesome, easy to configure and works well.
Power Outage ability - allows base to draw power from a docked handset.
KX-TGHA20B not available ANYWHERE, including the vendor, no expansion at this time
SMS indicator wonky, does not seem to work all the time (may be cell model specific)
I am replacing a 5 year old VTech bluetooth enabled cordless set and this unit is (expectedly) much better. Richer feature set, better sound and noise cancellation, updated looks. Does everything I need and only wish that the extra handsets were available now as I went down from 5 to 3 and it turns out that I do miss those 2 handsets more than I realized.
Update on 12/16/2014: I just updated to an iPhone 6 two weeks ago with iOS 8 and everything continues to work like it did with the iPhone 5.
These three replaced two old phones from Panasonic at a lower price than the two I bought 8 years ago!
- After the initial pairing, they automatically pair with my iPhone5 as soon as I walk into the house. You can pair up to two phones. I spend 6 months away from the house and I have both a cellphone and a landline. The pairing with the cellphone is an outstanding feature and a must have for me. Now I can walk into the house and have the phones pair automatically, put the cellphone on charge and still receive cellphone calls from any of the three phones.
- I can receive calls on both the land line and through the iPhone5 using the Panasonic phones. You can also dial out using either line, the land line or the iPhone5's line.
- You can chose to use either your landline's answering service or the one internal to the Panasonic phone. The phone will flash in either case to alert you to a message with a note on the display (a chime can also be added). Also, a light will blink when a message has been received and then can be heard with the push of one key. The message can be heard at any one of the three phones, not just at the base station.
- Speed dialing of 9 numbers is available (just press and hold one of the 9 numbers)
- The phone is useable throughout our two story house, it has good range.
- Good clarity and a loud speakerphone volume.
- The color screen is easy to read and the phone has an illuminated dial, handy in a dark room.My old set had black and white LCDs and were not easy to see.
- The three phones can operate in just Bluetooth mode connecting to your cellphone, a landline is not necessary. They then operate as extra access points in the house for your cellphone which you can leave on a charger while in the house.
- You can activate an option to block all calls from people that block their Caller ID (or show unknown ID) or just to individual IDs or a range of Caller ID numbers (e.g., whole area codes). A good way to get away from those pesky dinnertime salesmen calls.
- The base station is powered by its phone during a power outage so the system is still live when the power goes out.
- The button layout is very functional. The keys are flat but respond to a press, not touch sensitive like the iPhone screen. I can hold the phone in my right hand and dial numbers with my thumb feeling the detent of each number, a one handed operation. The four way rocker button at the top is big enough for operation by a thumb.
- You can transfer addresses from your iPhone5 to the Panasonic phones and the addresses will appear on all three phones. However, the "Trunk Line" option of adding a "1" in front of each number transferred does not work. Since the iPhone stores numbers without a leading "1", the transferred numbers will not work unless a "1" is manually added to each number. I've formally reported this bug to Panasonic.
- It's all or nothing in the transferring of numbers from the iPhone using the Panasonic phone to initiate the transfer. With over 300 phone numbers in the iPhone, that quickly becomes unwieldy. However, before doing the transfer, you can access the iPhone Bluetooth connection screen to Panasonic to limit what is transferred (e.g., just Favorites), to workaround the Panasonic's all or nothing approach. You have to manually edit each contact to add the leading "1" but at least the edit will appear on all three phones.
- Although all transferred phone numbers will appear on all phones, the speed dial numbers have to be entered individually on each of the three phones, they do not automatically transfer to all phones when entered on one phone.