Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 16, 2013
The cable works as expected, it's perfect to watch the amazing movies from my Panasonic FZ200.
But the service of dCables is excellent.
I bought it and it couldn't be delivered on time to my friend in NYC. Then they contacted me and made all the arrangements to send it to Boston later.
Thanks to Maurissa Treviño from Customer Service
on June 30, 2012
This review is more about the seller than the product. There should be nothing spectacular to write about a cable other than it works or, it doesn't.
I ordered 2 camera to HDMI cables. When they arrived, I tested them. One worked, one did not. I filed a claim with this seller and recieved a response within the hour. This included an apology for the inconvenience and I was told I would recieve a new cable and a post paid sticker to return the old one. Both arrived today.
This may not sound like a big deal but I see a lot of reviews about unresponsive market place sellers. d-Cables is not one of them.
on May 14, 2012
I purchased this cable to view photos and videos taken with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ 150 camera on a HD TV. The cable works perfectly and appears to have been well manufactured. It was inexpensive and I received it quickly after ordering it through Amazon.
on March 17, 2015
Good Value
on July 8, 2012
The HD video cable partnered perfectly with my HD TV and my Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ150 camera. As an digital camera novice, I was delighted with the HD photos.
on July 14, 2012
Panasonic was selling a similar cable for $80. Found this for $8. It works perfectly with my FZ150. The only thing you can't do is delete images from the camera while viewing on a tv...but the clarity is great. Once you are connected you don't show images on the camera. Not sure if the true panasonic cable would be different.
on February 8, 2013
Works just fine as I expected. Much less expensive than the Leica version for the same cable. Looks like a good quality cable
on December 19, 2013
I use my iPhone to take pictures all the time, but I wanted something that would give me sharper pictures for posting on Social Media.
on February 14, 2013
Great product, great price. I am not sure why anyone would pay for the official Panasonic chord when they can get this for a fraction of the price.
on September 17, 2012
The hdmi cable for my Panasonic lumix camera was great. The lumix camera is incredible!We went to Yosemite and from several miles away we were Ble to see people on half dome on the pics that we didn't see when we took the pics.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.