Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Panasonic MC-UL815 Bagless "Jet Turn" Upright Vacu...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 59% off the $199.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $15.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Panasonic MC-UL815 Bagless "Jet Turn" Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Corded
|Price:||$119.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$80.95 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12 amp Motor
- Bag less design
- Hepa Filter
- Dirt Sensor
- Bare Floor Shutoff
- "Lightweight" Jet Turn Upright Bagless Technology for easy steering and ability to lay flat for getting under those low areas
- Pet Friendly with bonus Air Turbine; Quickdraw on-board tools
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
(Model MC-UL810 shown.) View larger.
JetTurn from Panasonic
Lightweight, Maneuverable, High-Performance Vacuum Cleaner
JetTurn features a unique swivel nozzle that makes steering the vacuum around furniture and other objects a breeze. You'll experience faster, more efficient vacuuming with less wrist and arm fatigue. Oh, and did we say it's light? JetTurn tips the scales at only 15 pounds, making it easy to carry up and down stairs. JetTurn from Panasonic--cleaning your home just got a whole lot easier.
Smooth Swivel Steering
Effortlessly vacuum around tables, chairs, and other furniture thanks to JetTurn's smooth swivel steering.
In addition to efficient maneuverability, the vacuum provides soft wheels and a 13-inch cleaning path, which makes it possible to clean large areas in less time.
Lightweight with Powerful 12 Amp Motor
Although JetTurn weighs in at an incredibly light 15 pounds, it sacrifices nothing in the way of power. A muscular 12 amp motor provides powerful suction so you don't have to go over the same spot twice.
Bagless Cyclonic System--9X Cyclonic Power with No Loss of Suction
Experience a powerful clean and no loss of suction thanks to JetTurn's bagless cyclonic system with 9X cyclonic power.
For added convenience, the vacuum comes equipped with a bottom-drop dust cup and a HEPA filter that captures small particles such as allergens, irritants and pollutants.
Its washable filter can be rinsed clean at the sink as needed for long-lasting, high-quality performance.
JetTurn makes it easy to quickly transition to above-floor cleaning. Its stretch hose and telescoping brush provide over 7 feet of reach, making it easy to clean above-floor surfaces--great for book shelves, mantels, window treatments, and other areas around the home.
Even more, the included crevice tool comes in handy for cleaning between couch cushions and other tight spots.
Quickly remove stubborn pet hair from stairs and upholstery with the handy on-board Air Turbine brush attachment.
Thoughtfully designed, JetTurn's lay-flat capability makes it easy to quickly clean underneath beds, low tables and other low-clearance objects. No need to move heavy furniture around to get a comprehensive clean.
Automatic Cord Reel
Storage and set-up is a snap with the automatic cord reel. Simply pull the cord forward and it will retract.
Dirt Sensor (UL815 only)
The built-in electronic dirt sensor helps you clean with confidence by finding hidden dirt. When the light is red, dirt is still being detected; when the light turns green, the carpet is clean and you can move on.
Bare-Floor Option (UL815 only)
A convenient switch shuts off the agitator for safe bare-floor cleaning.
JetTurn: At A Glance...
JetTurn Vacuum Cleaners
|On/Off Switch Location||On Nozzle|
|Attachments||Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Air Turbine brush|
|Cleaning Path||13 Inches|
|Cord Length||24 Feet|
|Air System||Clean Air|
|Attachment Reach||7 Feet, 7 Inches|
|Edge Cleaning||One-Side Active|
|Filter Type||HEPA Media Filter|
|Quickdraw On-Board Tools||Yes|
|Good Housekeeping Seal||Yes|
|Belt Style||Flat Stretch|
|Dimensions LxWxH (Inches)||12 x 13-1/2 by 44-1/4|
|Limited Warranty||One-Year Parts & Labor|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Panasonic MC-UL815 Bagless "Jet Turn" Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Corded
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Special Features||corded||cord rewind||cord rewind||Information not provided|
|Warranty Description||1 year parts/labor||2-Year limited warranty||2-Year limited warranty||Euro-Pro Five-Year (5) Limited Warranty|
|Dimensions||44.25 inches x 12 inches x 13.5 inches||44 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||32.5 inches x 16 inches x 12 inches||45.47 inches x 14.96 inches x 11.42 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I've only used it two times and the jet turn takes a little getting use to. It has tremendous suction. It picked up a lot dirt that my old oreck passed over.
I like the red and green light - seems to work fine. The only thing missing is a wand to allow you to get the occassional spider webb on the ceiling. Noise wise it isn't too bad, it's quieter than my oreck.
I had a little problem figuring out how to get to the hepa filter and belt. It looks like they would be pretty easy to replace when the need arises. Emptying the dirt container is relatively easy. Overall I like the vacuum and for $141 I would recommend it. P.S. the shipping mistakes were not that of Amazon it was another vendor selling thru Amazon.
This Panasonic cleans a path with almost perfection. To test it I cleaned the carpeting fully with my then favorite upright. Then the next day I did the same thing with the Panasonic and to my utter surprise I picked up even more ground in dirt. Mind you, it was not the heavy stuff we bring in from the outdoors but just daily dust and dog hairs. The volume in the Panasonic was considerably less than the first go but its presence suggested to me a better job at getting as much dirt as possible on each pass. The most important factor in a vac's cleaning is its cleaning. All else is either an add on or subtraction. Cleaning the carpet is a full 5 without equivocation. The pet hair brush is a nice addition and is particularly useful in cleaning pet hairs from furniture. While most handles are not a big deal this handle has one that does NOT cause anger because of its design. It fits the hand perfectly and does not scratch nor create distractions.
I downgraded it one full point for the following reasons:
1. It is a heavy little upright and with its wheels will not glide on the floors with ease. Larger and wider rear wheels might make the moving easier.
2. The tilt switch used in dropping the handle to a working position is somewhat small and big fat feet sometimes do not work as perfectly as the designer thought.
3. The on/off switch is too small and seems to be a potential breaking point sooner than it should. I may be wrong there but it is difficult sometimes to turn the machine on and off.
4.Read more ›
1. How to steer the vaccum: I never though that I have to learn to steer a vacuum. Everyone are so use to the push and pull actions when vaccuming. To control the MC-UL815 on carpet, in the forward mode, just need to let the vaccum propel itself forward instead of the usual pushing as the brush bar is very strong and will resist your push and causing the vaccum to "go everywhere".
2. Using the on board tools: Because of the pivioting design with the light weight, the vaccum is not that stable side to side. When you are using the onboard hose and tools, make sure the host is unwind first (as indicated by the lock and unlock direction on the tip of the hose) and try to have the front of the vaccum facing you. If you try to pull the hose for the side or back, the vaccum may tip over.
3. Power cord getting hot: Just like any vaccum with a 12AMP motor, the power cord will get warm / hot. Because this vaccum auto rewind the cord into the compartment, you will need to make sure the entire length of the cord is pull out before you start to vaccum to avoid overheating / melting the cord.
4. Cord Auto Rewind: To rewind the entire cord, just need to gently pull the cord near end and let it go. To rewind a little, pull the cord near the end and slowly release it until it stop/lock. To pull out more, just pull and slowly release it until it stop/lock. Just like dealing with the automatic seat belt in your car.
5. Accessing the belt / brush roll / HEPA filter: In the Panasonic instruction, p.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This vacuum barely deserves 2 stars. It is very cheaply made and started falling apart within a few months. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Tim Benton
Very powerful sweeper. I remember when I first used this and couldn't believe what my other vacuum cleaner was missing. Gross!Published 9 months ago by longtime nurse
This vacuum cleans carpets very well, when it works correctly. After 1 month, the carpet/floor lever stopped functioning correctly. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
First review: Two starts because it really cleans the carpet but it only lasted 3 months. Now it is being serviced by Panasonic. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Luis
I've had this vacuum for about 3 years with moderate/light use. It still has great suction even after all of this, just make sure to clean the filters and empty the canister... Read morePublished 15 months ago by T. Osada
The top cover did not fit correctly and broke in a few days.
When I called for a warranty replacement they insisted I return the Vac. Read more
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets