Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on June 11, 2002
I've been looking for juice extractors in department stores and was not pleased with most of them. There were only few brands of juice extractors and all of them felt cheap and fragil. Then I saw this panasonic juice extractor on Amazon. I was not sure about the quality of this product since I could not touch it but I ordered it anyways. For my surprise it was really sturdy worked wonderfully even with hard vegetables like carrots, was easy to clean, and made in Japan. I am going to order another one for father's day
on April 19, 2002
After three months of household use, I decided to downwardly revise my original review because a large piece of plastic suddenly broke off the feed chute during use, making the machine unusable.
There is a 12 month warranty with Panasonic and I am returning the clear top piece for replacement. Still, this should not have happened during normal use and I am wondering if it might indicate a design problem.
Based on other reviews, I am planning to purchase the Stainless Steel Waring Juicer, also sold through Amazon.
on August 19, 2005
Some people put very extensive reviews here, so I'll try to add something to it instead of re-writing them :)

First, I own it for almost a year. I am not using it as much as I thought. Mostly for carrtos and apples and it works very good. For the money (I paid ~$50 after special discounts) this is a great juicer that actually does the job.

Another great concern I had is cleaning, but it came with a special brush, so it is relatively easy. Overall, I am happy with the purchase since I did not have to spend $200 to get a juicer that works.
on January 20, 2004
I had this juicer for about month now, so far I liked it. I only use it to juice carrot, apple and celery. I will expand my choices on the way. But I know it will not be good for oranges and grapefuites because of the working mechanism. A fun machine to work with. Give four star because I have no idea how long will this machine lasts.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.