Panasonic NB-G100P 7.2-Quart 1300-Watt Infrared Toaster Oven
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cooks up to 40 percent faster than conventional toaster ovens
- Cooking menu includes six illustrated preset buttons
- Digital timer and temperature keypad
- Interior light, crumb tray, and reminder beep
- Measures 13 by 10-1/4 by 12 inches
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. There is an on/off button. It would be better if using the other buttons turned it on automatically and it should turn off automatically when the cycle ends.
2. That light is bright! Very strange to have space-alien lighting emanating from the toaster over. A tinted door would be nice.
3. Not good for baking. This oven does a great job of heating the surface, but not so great heating the center of things. Even cookies did not fare well.
4. The oven is hotter in back and cooler in front. It even mentions this in the instructions. Large items such as pizza need to be rotated partway through heating.
5. The temperature increments are weird and won't match most recipes.
It does, however, make great toast. Even Pepperidge Farm's Texas Toast worked well. Any other toaster oven I have used has always toasted the top and bottom unevenly, leaving a crunchy top and soggy bottom. Grilled cheese sandwiches work great too. I love the Frozen Toast button - the button I use most. Hopefully Panasonic will correct the annoyances with the next model, but I'm still keeping this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great toast, very dependable. Use it daily and still works perfectly after 7+ years. Initially I thought it was expensive but for the number of years I've had it-it was a deal.Published 7 months ago by QPawner
I purchased this toaster oven in 2004. 11 years later, this toaster works as well as it did on the first month! Read morePublished 7 months ago by Vieira
It's still the best toaster-oven we've ever had! Toasts well, works well as an oven, easy to use--although very bright when in use, but that doesn't affect the performance one... Read morePublished 15 months ago by C Wagner
Have had this oven for over 5 years. Family of 6 gets used everyday. This oven is very very good , works well just keeps going We love it...Published 21 months ago by leon
This is an amazing toaster. Many years later and it's still going strong.Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer
Does not take much space on the counter. Can be installed on a 12 inch wide shelf as well with no problem.Published on June 5, 2014 by Eugene Smirnoff
awesome just love it! i bought it after reading so many positive reviews , couldnt agree more compact terrific productPublished on May 31, 2014 by Drjbad