Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven with Double Infrared Heating, Crumb Tray and 1300 Watts of Cooking Power – 4 Slice Countertop Toaster Oven - NB-G110P-K (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$16.21 (11%)|
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.9 x 10.3 x 7.8 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Double infrared heating high efficiency quartz and ceramic infrared heating elements are positioned in the front and back to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection
- Precise temperature control: Easily bake piping hot fresh breads and prepared meals, an endless variety of tasty side dishes, home made hors d'oeuvres and more with a convenient manual touch button temperature control sensor
- See through glass door: The resilient, see through door is connected to the baking rack to smoothly and safely pull the rack toward you as the door is opened
- Clean compact design: The flashxpress toaster oven's compact design accents any kitchen décor or countertop
- Easy to use: The flashxpress toaster oven includes a square shape inner tray a perfect fit for pizza up to 9 inches in diameter or up to four slices of bread plus baking and removable crumb trays
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
with Panasonic FlashXpress Toaster Oven — NB-G110P-K
Toast, bake, brown, defrost and reheat a variety of fresh, frozen and healthy home made meals, side dishes and more with double-infrared cooking power. Just push 'On' for instant, super-efficient heat from two quartz and ceramic elements for food cooked thoroughly, inside and out.
Make delicious cooking a simple pleasure of everyday life
Experience Fresh conveys a lifestyle kept healthy with advanced, push-button easy microwave ovens, rice and slow-cookers, and other Japanese-designed appliances. A lifestyle that blends the joy of health and creativity with good food and sharing.
No Preheating Required!
Double Infrared Heating
High-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements are positioned in the front and back to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection. The front infrared heating element perfectly cooks the outside of foods, while the back element cooks inside the food for total heating.
Use the versatile NB-G110P toaster oven any time of day. Toast multi-grain bread, home made muffins and frozen waffles for breakfast. Heat healthy snacks mid-morning, warm leftovers for lunch, and vegetables, French fries and entrees for dinner.
Compare with similar items
Hamilton Beach 31344D Easy Reach With Roll-Top Door Toaster Oven 4-Slice Silver
Black+Decker TO1313SBD Toaster Oven, 16.4 Inch, Silver
Zojirushi Toaster Oven, Black
Black+Decker TO3290XSBD Toaster Oven, 8-Slice, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||13.90 x 10.30 x 7.80 inches||8.97 x 16.12 x 11.93 inches||9.50 x 16.40 x 9.40 inches||11.25 x 15.75 x 9.50 inches||12.98 x 14.95 x 23.49 inches|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel, Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Panasonic FlashXpress G110P compact toaster oven technology featuring double infrared ray heater for cooking up to 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens, instant heat eliminates preheating, 6 cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons, automatically calculates the cooking time for a variety of foods: bread (toast, waffles, bagels), frozen food (pizza, hash browns) and reheat (rolls, breads, leftovers), digital Timer (up to 25 minutes and temperature settings (250 Degree F to 500 Degree F), square shaped inner tray which is perfect for pizza up to 9-Inch in diameter of 4 slices of bread, removable crumb tray for easy cleaning, reminder beep lets you know when food is done, interior light allows you to view your food while cooking, internally measures 4.1-inch (H) by 10.2-inch (W) by 9.8-Inch (D), 7. 5-Pound, white fire hazard safety warnings do not place any of these materials or foods in this toaster oven, as they can ignite and cause a fire: paper, plastic, cardboard, taco shells, tostada shells, tortilla chips, buttered bread or bread with jam. Raw fish or meat should always be wrapped in foil. Do not put oil in the crumb tray, cook with a dirty crumb tray or cook without the crumb tray in place. Never leave the toaster oven unattended when in use. If food begins to smoke or catch fire, first turn off the oven's power button then disconnect the power Plug. Do not open the oven door until the flame recedes. Always read and follow cooking instructions on all food packaging. The FlashXpress G110P compact toaster oven externally measures 10.2-inch (H) x 13-inch (W) x 12-inch (D) DISCLAIMER: Before using this toaster oven appliance, move it 10 to 15cm (4 to 6 inches) away from wall or any object on the countertop. Remove any object that may have been placed on top of the toaster oven appliance. Do not use on surfaces where heat may cause a problem.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(1) Not large. Doesn't require a major amount of counter space, but the interior is relatively small. While it may toast 4 slices of square white bread, it will only hold 2 slices of rye bread. The only time this might matter to me is when I'm toasting hotdog buns. The old Black and Decker would toast 3 open hotdog buns at a time. This Panasonic will only hold 2. It's also relatively shallow.
(2) Doesn't require pre-heating. No preheating at all. Nice. Old Black and Decker it replaced required 15 minutes of preheating. Although I saw nothing that referred to it, I would suspect it would use less electricity than those that require preheating.
(3) Toasts fast and evenly.
(4) Heated up a cold bagel (direct from the refrigerator to the toaster oven) in only 3 minutes. Warm inside and out.
(5) Being 1300 Watts it doesn't get brutally hot like those with 1800 Watts like the Breville BOV650XL which I bought and returned without so much as toasting a slice of bread because it got so hot on the outside that I was afraid of it damaging the kitchen counter and/or walls, and/or the cabinet above it, or even causing a fire.
(6) Rack pulls out when door is opened. Nice. It's even spring-loaded so it pulls the door shut when you go to close it.
(1) Oven light goes on and off repeatedly during heating/toasting/baking. But that's just part of the normal process.
NOT SO GOOD:
(1) Cannot be set to bake for longer than 25 minutes. So, if you want to bake a potato for an hour, you either have to let it finish its 25-minute bake cycle and then start all over again -- and then do that again, or watch the time go down and -- mid-cycle -- reset the timer to 25 minutes multiple times. This means you have to stay in the kitchen with the toaster oven instead of being free to do whatever you want to do elsewhere. This is a significant annoyance.
(2) Its idea of DARK toast is not mine. To get what I consider DARK toast requires that it be cycled first at DARK, and then again at MEDIUM.
I rated it at only 4 STARS because of the maximum baking time of 25 minutes with no way to override it. Other than that, after only a week or so of using it I'd rate it 5 stars.
Should I have further thoughts as time goes by, I'll update my review.
1) Does not *quite* fit corelle plates easily. You can get them in, but they push a little on the sides of the toaster
2) Alien-space-ray lighting while cooking. Lights blink on and off as food is cooked. Slightly funky and noticeable when heating up pizza rolls while watching a movie.
3) Plates get REEEALLLY hot! Other toaster ovens where you pop a corelle plate in and heat it up aren't quite so aggressive at heating up the plate itself. It's basically impossible to serve / eat from a plate that's been used for the heating/cooking, so plan on transferring / dirtying two plates.
4) Time Adjustment issues => better now. Other reviews talk about not being able to adjust time after cooking is started. What really happens is that if you click (for example) the "Toast => Medium" button, you are locked out of turning minutes up/down. If you use instead: 400-degrees, 5 minutes, then you can click minutes up/down to your heart's desire. Think of it as "toast machine" or "oven"... and when in "toast machine mode" you can't mess with the time, only the shade/darkness settings. "Oven" mode give you full time/temp control whenever you want. Turns out it hasn't really bothered me, but it is a bit quirky.
5) Speed of cooking / heating. OMG, the best! Open the door, hit 300 degrees, +1minute, put your hand in, and *BAM* it's really hot right away. This thing is great for "combo cooking" 1-2 minutes in the microwave, 2-3 minutes in the toaster oven and almost everything will work great! Because there is almost literally zero pre-heating step for the oven, a regular toaster oven might take 2-3 minutes to come to temperature, while this one will immediately give you 2-3 minutes of full-temp cooking time.
6) I'm a huge fan of toaster ovens vs. toasters. In the 1-2 months I've had it, I've made 5-10 items I wouldn't have normally (3 servings of frozen mini-burritos, 2 servings of mozarella cheese sticks, 2 servings of pizza rolls, 2 totinos pizzas, 1 frozen chickent pot pie). I'm not going to microwave pizza rolls or cheese sticks (soggy, unevenly heated), and I'm not going to pre-heat a full oven for 5-10m to cook 5-10 cheese sicks for 10-15 minutes. With this thing, you spread 5-10 cheese sticks onto a plate, set it for 10 minutes, flip them once, and you're done. Soooo much more convenient. Dangerously convenient.
7) Shape. It's the borg-cube of toaster ovens. It's not breadbox-shaped. It's a little funky. Knit a sweater for it and cover it up when it's not in use. It's not that bad, but it might clash with elegant modern design sensibilities.
8) External heat. Other reviews have talked about extreme heat issues. Most toaster ovens have an issue that it's convenient to put things on top of them, but for cooking times of less than 10m I haven't noticed any extreme heat, with ~6 inches clearance around the device.
Top reviews from other countries
I absolutely love this thing. It's so convenient for cooking smaller meals that you don't want to heat up the oven for. I love roasting mushrooms and other veggies in it since it's super quick. It also toasts super evenly and reheats food so much better than the microwave. We hardly use the microwave anymore! My husband was super skeptical of this thing and was sure it'd just be another dust collector but he absolutely loves it as well.
It cooks somewhat faster than a regular oven so adjust your times a bit and keep an eye on things while they cook.
Update in June 2020: We still love this oven and use it daily for toasting and cooking small meals.
Of course you do have to adjust what you buy. Forget frozen dinners and microwave popcorn. Frozen foods like burritos are closer to oven speed. Anything too tall will burn on top. Following instructions on packaged foods doesn't work--some trial and error is required.
The design is dated, but apparently tried and true. Panasonic seems to have little to no competition in this market. For now, this brave little toaster will do.
Well great news!...it is worth the price although if it were cheaper I would be even happier of course! This is way more than just a toaster - it's a very versatile cooking appliance that will have you no longer having to preheat your conventional oven for small servings that need toasting, broiling, reheating and crisping! Throw up to 6 pieces of leftover fried chicken in there and it will come out steaming hot while maintaining or enhancing the crispiness of your fried foods. Tuna melts, french fries, small apples, mini frozen pizzas...this thing does them perfectly once you get a hang of the cooking times....and yes it's toasting abilities are equally great and if you are like me and don't like it too browned then the select-a-shade cooking method will have you very happy!
So with the great cooking qualities aside how is the construction? Well it seems solid enough and even though it does have the oddly placed side plug, it seems very well constructed. My only concern would be that once the infrared lights burn out is the replacement and the cost associated with that task....I cannot imagine it will be a cheap or easy task.
So until that time I need to replace the heating lights I will give it the 5 -star rating!
Have used for reheating and toasting mostly. Very easy to use and arrived very quickly for a third party seller.
This product is not cheap but I feel comfortabke with the cost after using for the firdt 2 weeks.
Usually try not to purchase third party but was happy with the packaging and quickness of my purchase.