- Clip this coupon to save $10.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver" and save 49% off the $139.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- "FlashXPress" double Infrared Light cooks up to 40-percent faster than conventional toaster ovens
- Smart toaster oven with automatically calculating cooking time function and control over the heat for variety foods
- Easy-to-use control panel with 6-menu illustrated presets for toast bread, pizza, frozen foods and quick reheat
- Perfectly compact design with small footprint on countertop, front removable tray and nonstick interior for easy to clean
- color :Silver. Temperature setting-250°F - 500°F. Digital timer-Up to 25 minutes
- A perfect fit for pizza up to 9 inches in diameter or up to four slices of bread
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven
Toast, bake, brown and reheat up to 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens with the smart, double-infrared power of the Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven. With FlashXpress you never preheat. Just push ''on'' for instant, super-efficient heat from two quartz and ceramic elements for food cooked thoroughly inside and out.
Cook settings and controls are easy to use and logically located on the oven''s stay-cool control panel. Six pre-set touch modes automatically calculate the perfect temperature and time for heating everything from toast to leftovers to frozen hash browns and pizza.
And for perfect snacks, piping hot meals and side dishes, a touch-button temperature sensor gives you precise manual control with eight precision heat level settings and a smart digital timer.
The oven''s simple, clean design accents any kitchen décor or countertop. And for added convenience, the oven includes a distinctive square inner tray, a baking tray and removable crumb tray, plus a bright interior light.
Double Infrared Heating
Just push 'on' to enjoy the time-saving advantage of cooking with instant double infrared heat. High-efficiency quartz and ceramic heating elements are positioned in the front and back to evenly toast, bake, brown and reheat to perfection — up to 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens. The front infrared heating element efficiently cooks the outside of foods, while the back element penetrates inside the food.
In a hurry? With six per-programmed cooking modes and five shades of browning to choose from, everyone can have what they want, just the way they want it. Simple touch-button icons on the oven''s stay-cool control panel automatically calculate toasting times and browning levels. When done, a reminder beep lets you know when everything is done and ready to enjoy.
All-Day Food Options
The six convenient auto-cook menus provide a variety of all-day food options. Toast bread, bagels, English muffins, croissants and pastries. Thaw and heat frozen waffles. Heat dinner rolls, hot dog and hamburger buns and biscuits. Bake pizza and fun party snacks. Quickly warm leftovers and restaurant doggie bags. Even bake French fries and onion rings with the hash brown setting.
Precise Temperature Control
Easily bake piping hot fresh and prepared meals, an endless variety of side dishes, home made hors d''oeuvres and more with a convenient manual touch-button temperature control sensor. Simple left-right touch-button arrows on the temperature control panel let you quickly choose and maintain precise cooking temperatures in eight incremental settings from 250°F – 500°F.
Once your food is in the oven, controlling cooking time is quick and easy. Simple up and down arrow touch buttons on the bright digital timer quickly set precise cooking times up to 25 minutes. When done, a pleasant reminder beep lets you know your food is done and ready to enjoy.
Convenient Interior Light
Like to keep an eye on your food while it cooks? Just touch the handy light bulb icon on the stay-cool control panel to illuminate the oven's interior to check your food's cooking progress, then touch the icon again to turn the light off.
The oven's drop-down door rests flat for maximum interior access, and strong, durable hinges ensure years of smooth, effortless opening and closing.
This resilient, see-through door is also connected to the baking rack to safely pull the rack toward you when the door is opened for safer, more convenient turning, stirring and removal of food. The tray retracts back into the oven as the door is closed.
Designed specifically for this toaster oven is an included square-shaped inner tray — a perfect fit for pizza up to 9 inches in diameter or up to four slices of bread.
Compare with similar items
Oster Large Capacity Countertop 6-Slice Digital Convection Toaster Oven, Black/Polished Stainless, TSSTTVMNDG
BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
Oster Extra Large Digital Countertop Convection Oven
Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef's Convection Toaster Oven, Stainless Steel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Silver||Black||Silver||BOV450XL||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 12 x 10.25 in||19.76 x 15.37 x 11.38 in||13.4 x 22.8 x 15.5 in||14 x 15.5 x 8.8 in||21.5 x 24 x 16.7 in||18.5 x 22.4 x 13.07 in|
|Item Weight||11.25 lbs||20.3 lbs||15.76 lbs||15.2 lbs||26 lbs||32.4 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Panasonic "FlashXpress" Technology Toaster Oven featuring 1300Watt double "Infrared Light" for cooking up to 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens, Instant heat eliminates preheating, 6 cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons, Automatically calculates the cooking time for a variety of foods: Bread (Toast, Waffles, Bagels), Frozen Food (Pizza, Hash Browns) and Reheat (Rolls, Breads, Leftovers), Digital Timer (up to 25 minutes and Temperature Settings (250 Degree F to 500 Degree F), Square Shaped Inner Tray which is perfect for pizza up to 9" in diameter of 4 slices of bread, Removable Crumb Tray for easy cleaning, Reminder Beep lets you know when food is done, Interior Light allows you to view your food while cooking, Measures 10 1/4" (H) x 13" (W) x 12" (D), 7.5 lbs., White.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A picture's worth a thousand words so I've put 5,000 words' worth of how beautifully it cooks in the image gallery along with a bonus shot of this li'l piece of the Sun in action. More to come as I explore what else this more affordable, smaller revival of the FlashBake oven (remember those?) can do.
For now, every morning is a few minutes of perfectly toasted butter-kissed bliss and every day poses the question "What to cook next?"
Oh, and pardon me for taking so long to mention that it's the only appliance that can reheat chilled leftover pizza without burning it like a regular toaster oven or turning it rubbery and limp like a microwave oven. Just use the ribbed tray and try the Quick Reheat cycle on various darkness settings.
Frist, let me just say what this toaster oven is NOT. . .It is NOT a replacement for a "traditional" oven. If you're looking for something of that sort, then I highly recommend you check out one of the Breville or Black & Decker models. This Panasonic toaster oven will NOT cook a chicken. . or bake an 8" pie.. . or bake a cake. But what it does. . .it does VERY well.
This oven works by infrared light. You can Google to find out exactly how this works, if you want the specifics. Because of this, there is no pre-heating required. The lights will turn on-and-off while the oven is in operation. This can be a little "confusing" when you start to use it, but you'll get used to it.
This oven works WONDERFULLY for the following items:
* Toast - using whatever bread you like. . . however thick you like
* Toasting bagels or English muffins
* Heating pastries or croissants
* Baking biscuits (Pillsbury frozen buttermilk biscuits are my favorite)
* Heating frozen appetizers such as breaded cheese sticks, chicken fingers, etc.
* Pizza - reheating or baking. Either a small whole pizza or a slice of a large pizza
* Frozen garlic bread
Though the guide says that you can bake cakes and pies in it. . . I've tried, and it didn't work for me. If you're baking small tarts which are perhaps a half-inch thick. . .or a cake where it's no more than ½ inch thick.. .then perhaps you could get it to work. . but again. . . this is not like a "traditional" oven, so I think if you're going to bake such things, then you would be much better off using a "traditional" oven.
It's wonderful that there is no pre-heating. I put frozen biscuits in, and 20-minutes later they are just perfect.
The oven has some preset buttons on the front where you can also choose from "light" (shorter cooking time) to "dark" (longer cooking time). . . or. . . you can choose the temperature and length of cooking you would like, up to 25-minutes.
The pan that comes with the oven is 9-inches square. This is certainly the maximum size for the oven.
You will learn by trial-and-error what works best with this oven. But after having one for around 5-years, I can HIGHLY recommend it. I have never seen a toaster oven which works like this. . .which has pre-set buttons. . .which doesn't require pre-heating. . . . and does such a fantastic job.
It's hard to believe that I get so excited about such an item. . .but this is one of those rare occasions where something just works well. . . REALLY REALLY well.
P.S. If you are not using the preset buttons, this toaster oven has a timer up to 25-minutes. If you press the "up" arrow to increase the time, it goes in 30-second intervals up to ten-minutes, and then it goes by 1-min intervals. If you want to bake something on the "higher-end" of the timer, then use the "down arrow" to start with and it will go from 25-minutes backwards.
1) Does not *quite* fit corelle plates easily. You can get them in, but they push a little on the sides of the toaster
2) Alien-space-ray lighting while cooking. Lights blink on and off as food is cooked. Slightly funky and noticeable when heating up pizza rolls while watching a movie.
3) Plates get REEEALLLY hot! Other toaster ovens where you pop a corelle plate in and heat it up aren't quite so aggressive at heating up the plate itself. It's basically impossible to serve / eat from a plate that's been used for the heating/cooking, so plan on transferring / dirtying two plates.
4) Time Adjustment issues => better now. Other reviews talk about not being able to adjust time after cooking is started. What really happens is that if you click (for example) the "Toast => Medium" button, you are locked out of turning minutes up/down. If you use instead: 400-degrees, 5 minutes, then you can click minutes up/down to your heart's desire. Think of it as "toast machine" or "oven"... and when in "toast machine mode" you can't mess with the time, only the shade/darkness settings. "Oven" mode give you full time/temp control whenever you want. Turns out it hasn't really bothered me, but it is a bit quirky.
5) Speed of cooking / heating. OMG, the best! Open the door, hit 300 degrees, +1minute, put your hand in, and *BAM* it's really hot right away. This thing is great for "combo cooking" 1-2 minutes in the microwave, 2-3 minutes in the toaster oven and almost everything will work great! Because there is almost literally zero pre-heating step for the oven, a regular toaster oven might take 2-3 minutes to come to temperature, while this one will immediately give you 2-3 minutes of full-temp cooking time.
6) I'm a huge fan of toaster ovens vs. toasters. In the 1-2 months I've had it, I've made 5-10 items I wouldn't have normally (3 servings of frozen mini-burritos, 2 servings of mozarella cheese sticks, 2 servings of pizza rolls, 2 totinos pizzas, 1 frozen chickent pot pie). I'm not going to microwave pizza rolls or cheese sticks (soggy, unevenly heated), and I'm not going to pre-heat a full oven for 5-10m to cook 5-10 cheese sicks for 10-15 minutes. With this thing, you spread 5-10 cheese sticks onto a plate, set it for 10 minutes, flip them once, and you're done. Soooo much more convenient. Dangerously convenient.
7) Shape. It's the borg-cube of toaster ovens. It's not breadbox-shaped. It's a little funky. Knit a sweater for it and cover it up when it's not in use. It's not that bad, but it might clash with elegant modern design sensibilities.
8) External heat. Other reviews have talked about extreme heat issues. Most toaster ovens have an issue that it's convenient to put things on top of them, but for cooking times of less than 10m I haven't noticed any extreme heat, with ~6 inches clearance around the device.