Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven with..." and save 31% off the $144.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Panasonic NN-SU696S Countertop Microwave Oven with Genius Cooking Sensor and Popcorn Button, 1.3 cu. ft., 1100W, Stainless
|Price:||$118.80 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$26.15 (18%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enjoy fast cooking times with 1100 watts high power
- One touch Genius Sensor cooks and reheats food automatically
- Cook your favorite foods with 7 pre-programmed settings
- One-touch popcorn button with 3 power levels
- Reheat foods quickly and easily with the Quick :30 button
- Exterior dimensions: 20-7/16" L x 16-5/8" W x 12-3/8" H
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Fast, Easy, Efficient
Enjoy fast cooking times with 1100 Watts High Power.
Cook your favorite foods with 7 pre-programmed settings
2. Fresh Vegetables.
3. Frozen Vegetables.
4. Frozen Pizza.
5. Frozen Entrée.
Plus dedicated buttons for microwaved Popcorn, Sensor Cook and Keep Warm functions.
A sleek, touch-button control panel and four-digit display provide a high-end look, with one-touch sensor cook and reheat.
One-Touch Genius Sensor Cook and Reheat
With the touch of Panasonic's Sensor Cooking button, the microwave takes the guesswork out of creating a great meal, by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time.
Keep Warm Feature
Keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve.
More advantages include quick :30 timer that lets you set cooking and reheating times in 30 second intervals (up to 5 minutes), delay start feature and child safety lock.
Compare with similar items
This Panasonic 1.3 cu. ft. countertop microwave oven provides 1100 watts of high cooking power and fits compactly on a kitchen counter. With a touch of the Genius Sensor cooking button, this appliance takes the guesswork out of microwaving by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or reheating time. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level. 7 pre-programmed settings allow for convenient cooking of your favorite fresh or frozen foods and can fit a 12" casserole dish. Microwave popcorn with the push of a button and 3 power level options. Complies with 2016 DOE Energy Conservation Standards.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The unique feature that I find works very well and makes this oven special is the "Sensor" cook and reheat. Like I said, this works very well for me, but you DO need to read the manual and understand it - many foods being re-heated need a couple of tablespoons of water added for it to function correctly. Put simply, this feature works by just monitoring the steam that builds up inside the oven while food is cooking; when the steam gets thick enough, it knows that the food is hot. This feature does change one thing about the way the oven works compared to all the "standard" microwave ovens I have used over the years - the normal ovens all seemed to vent the steam and moisture while cooking, and I never noticed it when opening the door. On this model, the steam must be kept inside, and that becomes quite noticeable after the food is hot - in a few cases, care is needed to prevent minor steam burns when reaching for the plate!
You never have to use the Sensor cook feature, but the steam inside is always there, no matter how you operate the device. Other than that, the functions and operations are pretty similar to any other Microwave, and they have functioned just fine for me.
- Sensor Reheat – Works very well. Gets my food to the right temp. Very impressed. Also lets you adjust time up or down by percentage to accommodate personal heating preference
- Keep Warm Mode – Up to 30 minutes after main cooking has ended
- Quick 30 – Love this.
- Delayed Start
- Child Lock for control pad (not door)
- Auto Defrost by weight
- Cooking Power 1100 Watts
- Know your countertop space and the size of this unit before ordering. It’s a decent size unit.
- Very solid and good looking stainless steel unit.
- Very good manual well worth the read
- Newer microwave may not take as long to cook your food as your old one.
- Includes turntable
- Runs pretty quietly
- Beeps are medium loud
This micro was drafted to be the main microwave for the office. It gets used a lot now by more than 30 people a day. The main thing everyone notices is how quiet it runs.
- The cooking box is about 13 inches by 13 inches. You would not be able to fit a 13x9 pan in it and have it work on the turntable.
- Cleaning is pretty simple. Mostly it can just be wiped out. The ceiling has some bumps like microwaves do, so that is a bit harder to wipe.
- The door button needs a fairly firm push and then the door swings all the way open. Not gently, but not very fast either.
- There have been no issues with the unit.
- Still seems a good value for the price Amazon is selling it for
- No one has complained or had any difficulty using it and or figuring it out.