Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Panasonic Nanoe Salon Hair Dryer with Oscillating QuickDry Nozzle, Diffuser and Concentrator Attachments, 3 Speed Heat Settings for Easy Styling and Healthy Hair - EH-NA67-W (White)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Hydrating hair dryer with oscillating quick dry nozzle: Innovative, back-and-forth moving nozzle dries hair quickly and gently with no hot spots, keeping your head cool and saving You time and effort
- Salon-quality styling every day: Style Hair easily in the comfort of home, with professional-level results; But it's so easy to use, It's a great everyday choice for your whole family
- Nozzle prevents damage to hair and scalp: Oscillating head makes sure that your hair and scalp stay healthy by never getting too hot
- Pro-quality attachments: In addition to the removable oscillating head, a concentrator nozzle provides focused airflow for precise styling; And a full-sized diffuser adds volume while combating frizz
- 2 speed settings and 3 heat settings: Customize different drying times for different hair styles and types
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Nanoe Hair Dryer with Oscillating Nozzle
Hydrating Hair Dryer with Even, Gentle Heating
The moisture-rich styling of Panasonic's Nanoe technology, now combined with an oscillating nozzle to heat hair evenly and keep it healthy without overheating
Dries Hair Without Drying it Out
Nanoe technology draws moisture from the air and creates super-fine, moisture-rich nanoe particles that penetrate every shaft of hair, keeping each strand healthy and reducing everyday damage
Unique Oscillating Nozzle
Back-and-forth movement keeps the head cool and promotes faster, more gentle drying
Attachments for Every Type of Hair
Use a concentrator nozzle for precise styling; the oscillating nozzle for gentle, even styling; or a full-size diffuser for styling wavy or curly hair
Great for the Whole Family
The versatile attachments, 3 heat settings and 2 speed settings, and a neutral color of the EH-NA67-W make it ready to be enjoyed by the whole family
Introducing the Panasonic nanoe salon Hair dryer with oscillating quick-dry nozzle EH-NA67-W (white), The hair dryer that lets you achieve a healthy, radiant look every day, with no hot spots as you dry. A unique oscillating dryer head disperses heat evenly, making sure you are in ultimate comfort. Moisture-infusing nanoe technology hydrates hair by gently infusing nanoe particles, which hold 1000x more moisture than regular ions, into every shaft of hair so you can dry hair without drying it out. The nanoe salon Hair dryer is perfect for the whole family, whether you need an easy-breezy blow dry or more advanced, salon-level styling from home. The included diffuser attachment helps you keep curls and waves healthy and hydrated, and a concentrator attachment allows for a direct stream of air.
- Package Dimensions : 12.83 x 10.24 x 4.96 inches; 3.48 Pounds
- Item model number : EH-NA67-W
- UPC : 885170425071
- Manufacturer : Panasonic
- ASIN : B08RK2LHR6
- Country of Origin : Thailand
- Best Sellers Rank: #27,378 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #116 in Hair Dryers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, I really like the hairdryer. It is NOT lightweight, but I did not expect it to be. It came with all the accessories I wanted —diffuser, regular concentrated drying end (which I literally never use), the end that you can snap on and then click into place for the oscillating fan. I have to say, I LOVE the last feature and I use it practically every day. I feel that when I use this, my hair just looks better. I find the same styling I usually do results in a softer, slightly wavier look when using the oscillating feature, which seems more natural than contrived, and I like that. My hair has less frizz and flyaway than with my Babyliss dryer.
The diffuser works just like every other diffuser I have used, except it is definitely better than anything Babyliss has.. Theirs do not attach well, fly off the end of the dryer one do not allow for enough heat flow between the prongs of the diffuser the way this one does.
As far as the conditioning technology this dryer is supposed to have—I was really skeptical about that when I bought it, and I still am. Drawing moisture from the air to DRY your hair seems counter-Intuitive. Instead of conditioning the hair, it would likely just mean you would have to spend more time to dry it at all. So I would not put too much stock into that particular claim. I do think I would consider the infrared tech for my next hair dryer, though, as stylists I know swear by it.
So, is this hair dryer worth the cost? For me, for the oscillating feature alone, yes, I feel it is. if any other dryer had that feature for less, I would definitely buy it, but since they don’t, I am satisfied with this purchase.
20 min I spent in total in drying my hair compared to one hour with the T3, and on top of that my hair was shiny. Wow! It is also light weight which makes it easy to dry hair faster.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.