Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 662 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 724 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 30, 2016
I purchased this as an emergency radio for when the power is out. I live in a sparsely populated mountain area. Stations are not plenteous. I was able to receive the specific AM station I desired as well as quite a few FM stations. I would not call this radio adequate for an audiofile. However, it is perfectly adequate to obtain weather or news alerts.

It comes with an ear plug. There is space in the box it comes in to store 2 AA batteries - which is what it takes. This means I can store the batteries with it but not inside it where they can do damage over time.

No fancy gizmo's to fumble with in the dark. AM/FM switch, volume control knob and a tuning knob. That is it.

If all you want from a radio is the ability to tune into a radio station to find out what is going on - this radio is perfect for that.
on September 13, 2017
I bought this for our emergency kit, we live in Southern California and need to be earthquake ready! I wouldnt say this is the best radio BUT it is absolutely perfect for what our family earthquake kit needed. It played FM radio ch's clearly, AM was a little trickery... ALSO its about location, location, location for this radio and it's clarity! Though it could be where we live that gave us more static, we live in between large hills and have receiption problems for tv antennas due to this... I had to find the "sweet" spot in my house to get a clearer sound.
on March 15, 2017
Bought this for my six year old. Works great, gets the same stations that we listen to in the car and she takes it with her on long trips. She turns it on in the morning when getting ready for school. It's a perfect little radio.
on May 22, 2017
Given as a gift for a nursing home patient. It has made the recipient happy.
on May 25, 2017
We've bought many of these. They're easy to use, have a good signal, and are nice and basic. AM/FM both work well.
on March 14, 2017
Did not work in nursing home - very disappointed I could not provide a music source for my sister.
on April 14, 2017
I expected poor sound quality, but that isn't so. My husband only listens to the radio. The problem with his is that it won't run on batteries. This one can go wherever he needs to go.
on January 15, 2017
Love this analog AM FM Panasonic. Listen to talk radio while walking my dog. Great signal easy to pick up stations.. The past to Radio Shack AM FM radios quit working on am after 2 months.. Great Panasonic radio will probably order another considering manufacturer quit Manufacturing and it's very difficult to find a decent transistor in the stores.
on September 17, 2017
Pleasantly surprised about sound quality. Bought it to have on hand in case power went out during hurricane (which it did), kept us informed of the storms location and aftermath.
on September 28, 2016
I purchased this for a friend who was seeking a small, portable, silver radio. She is enjoying this immensely. I decided to purchase another one for me that I could keep in my car, in case needed. Then, I purchased 1 more for as a gift to another friend. Panasonic has great name-recognition and makes a quality product. The sound is good - as I compare to Sony radios I have for many years. The price on this portable radio is also very reasonable. Nice, compact and easy-to-use radio; good design; simple and practical but contemporary and appealing!