Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 667 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 728 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 30, 2016
I purchased this as an emergency radio for when the power is out. I live in a sparsely populated mountain area. Stations are not plenteous. I was able to receive the specific AM station I desired as well as quite a few FM stations. I would not call this radio adequate for an audiofile. However, it is perfectly adequate to obtain weather or news alerts.

It comes with an ear plug. There is space in the box it comes in to store 2 AA batteries - which is what it takes. This means I can store the batteries with it but not inside it where they can do damage over time.

No fancy gizmo's to fumble with in the dark. AM/FM switch, volume control knob and a tuning knob. That is it.

If all you want from a radio is the ability to tune into a radio station to find out what is going on - this radio is perfect for that.
on September 13, 2017
I bought this for our emergency kit, we live in Southern California and need to be earthquake ready! I wouldnt say this is the best radio BUT it is absolutely perfect for what our family earthquake kit needed. It played FM radio ch's clearly, AM was a little trickery... ALSO its about location, location, location for this radio and it's clarity! Though it could be where we live that gave us more static, we live in between large hills and have receiption problems for tv antennas due to this... I had to find the "sweet" spot in my house to get a clearer sound.
on September 23, 2017
Horrible AM reception. Unless you are listening to a nearby 50,000 watt station, do not buy this radio. It could not reliably pickup our local 8,800 watt station station during the day even with the antenna extended. It would constantly drop the signal.
on March 15, 2017
Bought this for my six year old. Works great, gets the same stations that we listen to in the car and she takes it with her on long trips. She turns it on in the morning when getting ready for school. It's a perfect little radio.
on May 22, 2017
Given as a gift for a nursing home patient. It has made the recipient happy.
on May 25, 2017
We've bought many of these. They're easy to use, have a good signal, and are nice and basic. AM/FM both work well.
on March 14, 2017
Did not work in nursing home - very disappointed I could not provide a music source for my sister.
on September 17, 2017
Pleasantly surprised about sound quality. Bought it to have on hand in case power went out during hurricane (which it did), kept us informed of the storms location and aftermath.
on September 28, 2016
I purchased this for a friend who was seeking a small, portable, silver radio. She is enjoying this immensely. I decided to purchase another one for me that I could keep in my car, in case needed. Then, I purchased 1 more for as a gift to another friend. Panasonic has great name-recognition and makes a quality product. The sound is good - as I compare to Sony radios I have for many years. The price on this portable radio is also very reasonable. Nice, compact and easy-to-use radio; good design; simple and practical but contemporary and appealing!
on May 7, 2017
This radio is awesome. Bought to help pass the time while sitting in the deer blind while hunting. Works great on the fishing boat as well. Works great.