Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

I purchased this as an emergency radio for when the power is out. I live in a sparsely populated mountain area. Stations are not plenteous. I was able to receive the specific AM station I desired as well as quite a few FM stations. I would not call this radio adequate for an audiofile. However, it is perfectly adequate to obtain weather or news alerts.

It comes with an ear plug. There is space in the box it comes in to store 2 AA batteries - which is what it takes. This means I can store the batteries with it but not inside it where they can do damage over time.

No fancy gizmo's to fumble with in the dark. AM/FM switch, volume control knob and a tuning knob. That is it.

If all you want from a radio is the ability to tune into a radio station to find out what is going on - this radio is perfect for that.
on January 17, 2017
I mean, it's a radio, not a supercomputer. It does what radios do.
review image
on September 28, 2016
I purchased this for a friend who was seeking a small, portable, silver radio. She is enjoying this immensely. I decided to purchase another one for me that I could keep in my car, in case needed. Then, I purchased 1 more for as a gift to another friend. Panasonic has great name-recognition and makes a quality product. The sound is good - as I compare to Sony radios I have for many years. The price on this portable radio is also very reasonable. Nice, compact and easy-to-use radio; good design; simple and practical but contemporary and appealing!
on September 13, 2017
I bought this for our emergency kit, we live in Southern California and need to be earthquake ready! I wouldnt say this is the best radio BUT it is absolutely perfect for what our family earthquake kit needed. It played FM radio ch's clearly, AM was a little trickery... ALSO its about location, location, location for this radio and it's clarity! Though it could be where we live that gave us more static, we live in between large hills and have receiption problems for tv antennas due to this... I had to find the "sweet" spot in my house to get a clearer sound.
on May 25, 2017
We've bought many of these. They're easy to use, have a good signal, and are nice and basic. AM/FM both work well.
on October 20, 2017
Very cheap feel, very poor reception and very difficult to tune in stations.

I am very disappointed with this radio and I regret that I purchased it. Also SHAM on Panasonic for selling such a bad product !

NOT RECOMMENCED !
on June 24, 2017
This is a great little radio. Bought for mostly AM, the stations are clear with many options. Rarely do I need the antenna. Very pleased.
review image
on March 15, 2017
Bought this for my six year old. Works great, gets the same stations that we listen to in the car and she takes it with her on long trips. She turns it on in the morning when getting ready for school. It's a perfect little radio.
on May 22, 2017
Given as a gift for a nursing home patient. It has made the recipient happy.
on October 11, 2017
This is a battery powered radio....and they have limitations. The sound is a little off and it has trouble locking onto stations completely, but is gets the job done.