Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

I purchased this as an emergency radio for when the power is out. I live in a sparsely populated mountain area. Stations are not plenteous. I was able to receive the specific AM station I desired as well as quite a few FM stations. I would not call this radio adequate for an audiofile. However, it is perfectly adequate to obtain weather or news alerts.

It comes with an ear plug. There is space in the box it comes in to store 2 AA batteries - which is what it takes. This means I can store the batteries with it but not inside it where they can do damage over time.

No fancy gizmo's to fumble with in the dark. AM/FM switch, volume control knob and a tuning knob. That is it.

If all you want from a radio is the ability to tune into a radio station to find out what is going on - this radio is perfect for that.
on May 22, 2017
Given as a gift for a nursing home patient. It has made the recipient happy.
on October 11, 2017
This is a battery powered radio....and they have limitations. The sound is a little off and it has trouble locking onto stations completely, but is gets the job done.
on October 25, 2017
I have bought 3 of these. Two were gifts. Great reception. I keep it on a shelf by the kitchen sink to listen to my favorite programs.
on May 7, 2017
This radio is awesome. Bought to help pass the time while sitting in the deer blind while hunting. Works great on the fishing boat as well. Works great.
on June 2, 2017
My 89 year old mom loves it. She's hardly tech saavy so a good choice if your parent/grandparent wants just a radio.
on May 30, 2017
I wanted a radio that I could carry around from room to room, and pack into a day bag when I go babysitting. It fills the bill perfectly, good value , small size, and would work well for folks who go camping in remote areas.
on November 19, 2017
It is small, no complicated bells and whistles, perfect for what I bought it for..... PSU football games!
on September 2, 2015
I bought this for my wife who loved its portability and the sound quality. She uses it as a kitchen radio while she cooks and found that the sound was quite adequate over the noises of cooking. The speaker is what you'd expect from the size and the headphone reception is much better when you jack your high quality Sennheiser headphones into the handy earphone jack. The radio comes with one of those conical retro mono earphones from long ago. Very good value for the price. I was also able to download the manuals online and throw away the stuff that came in the box.
on September 13, 2017
Great little radio; whether you are going on a fishing trip or as an emergency radio.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.