Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2014
These are easily the best in ear headphones for their price. This headphones are even better than Iphone 5 headphones or Beats by Dre On ear headphones. The crazier thing is that I can buy it cheaper than Iphone 5 headphones and WAY cheaper than beats by Dre! The bass is sick as long as you have a good equalizer and there is no distortion at all. No matter how heavy the bass is, the mids and highs are still crisp. The Ergonomic Design really does help, most other headphones fall out of my ear but not these even when I am running. Also these headphones are extremely durable. I have no idea how, but these headphones went through a full washer cycle (accidentally of course) and still work. I've bought 5 pairs already! 2 for friends, three for me. GET THESE HEADPHONES.
on April 4, 2014
I've been hunting running headphones that sound acceptable. I realize that there are sacrifices that must be made in order to get headphones that will stay in while running, and I don't expect audiophile quality sound. But, these headphones are comfortable, the bass response conveys the power of my heavy metal but isn't so overwhelming that it overwhelms the midrange or muddies everything up. I bought the 2 pack for around $15, and they sound as good as my $20 Skullcandy and not quite as good as my $30 Klipsch while fitting more comfortably while working out. (They also don't do that noise when the cord bounces while jogging, which is incredibly irritating.) I also prefer them to my Bose IE2s, only because I always hated the complete lack of bass response from the Bose headphones which are otherwise wonderful headphones which can be worn comfortably for hours. But when I'm running I listen to Five Finger Death Punch, and with no bass response it doesn't punch very hard, so these Panasonics work great for me. And at about $7 a set? CAN'T LOSE.
on July 10, 2017
I love quality headphones but sometimes you just need a cheap pair of ear buds whether it's to work out or just to use at work. These are the perfect pair for just that. I don't worry if I lose them or they get damaged yet I've had them for almost 2 years now and they're just a great option when you don't want to risk pricy ear buds I recommend these to my co-workers often.
on April 2, 2014
These earbuds are great for people with small ears. Do your earbuds routinely fall out? If so, these might help. They have a special design that sits snugly into the ear canal, which helps to keep it in place.

They also sound great. I also own 120$ Bose earbuds, and these don't honestly sound much worse than the Bose model.

This product is also cheap enough - and durable enough - that you can use them wherever. I used them while refinishing hardwood floors, and they held up great.
on March 4, 2017
Unlike most people my ears don't like most earbuds. In fact they pop right out.(unless I stay perfectly still). These are wonderful! Even after wearing them for a while they don't hurt in any way nor do they fall out. The music sounds very good not tinny as some others. I have stocked up!
on June 25, 2015
I've had one out of my five or six pairs break. Well, actually it didn't break, it just only played audio through one of the two earbuds. So, 11/12 of the individual buds actually working isn't terrible, is it?
I put these all around my house, in my bag, all over the place. I've got these constantly ready to go. I'm never without a spare pair if a friend needs to borrow. Awesome, durable little buds that take a beating and still mostly work.
Oh, and the audio quality is good, but I'm not audiophile. It's not noticeably great, but it's not cheap sounding or lacking. Better than Apple's earbuds, but still not Sennheisers. But, you still can't beat this price.
This is a good deal, for multiple ear buds. Price aside, they fit amazingly. They have 3 different sizes for in the ear that you can customize.

My son is on the autism spectrum, and is easily bothered. over the head Headphones hurt. In the ear earbuds hurt. I couldn't win with whatever I bought. These he LOVES. He finds them amazingly comfortable.
on August 19, 2016
As a sound engineer, I approve of the quality of these earbuds. They are crystal clear with solid bass, and quite flat across the frequencies. At this price, the only earphones that can hope to compete are the 125 of the same brand. They are comfortable, and if you match them with the Comply foam tips, its heaven. Another cool factor is that if you switch the L and R buds, you can pass the cable behind your ear and they will still fit upside down, making it easy to unplug your ear and leave it hanging without worrying about the cable swinging around.
on May 13, 2014
These headphones fit snugly in your ear and block out outside noise pretty well. We have been using them for 6 months, and they have not had problems with the wires shorting, which is a common problem for me with cheap headphones. Also, because they fit snugly, I have not had any problems with them slipping out when I am exercising. And they come in a wide variety of pretty colors. In short, these are great inexpensive headphones. I only gave them 4 stars because I actually don't like the way they feel in my ears (I guess they fit too snugly, in some way), but everyone else in my family thinks they're great and doesn't want any other kind.
on April 27, 2014
After searching and researching (and getting much frustrated) I just stumbled into these when looking for (yet another) headphone that will stay in my ears during my workouts. I must admit, I was very skeptical that I would get anything reasonable at this price.I received a pair two days ago and I used one of them today for the first time during an indoor gym workout. They worked great!
The sound was good, and more importantly, they stayed in my ears. They are light and while the cord is not 'tangle-resistant', I am happy to trade that for what it does - stays in one place in my ear as I heave and ho.

i don't expect them to last long -- but at this price, I will just order in bulk instead of shelling out big bucks for the other allegedly 'sports-friendly' headphones.