CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Panasonic RP-HJE120-PPK In-Ear Stereo Earphones, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.11 (47%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Connectivity technology is wired. Maximum input 200 milli watt
- Black ultra-soft ErgoFit in-ear earbud headphones conform instantly to your ears
- Eight vivid fashion color options with color-matching earbuds and cords (color-matching for iPod Nano 5th generation)
- Wider frequency response for fuller listening enjoyment
- Long 3.6-ft cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The RP-HJE120 ErgoFit Earphones combine sound, fit and comfort with nine color choices for the ultimate in personal style and listening pleasure. Includes S/M/L earpads and 3.6 ft. cord.
Ergofit Design for Ultimate Comfort and Fit
Enjoy full listening comfort with soft, snug earbuds that conform instantly to your ears. Three pairs of included, ultra-soft earpads (small, medium, large) ensure a perfect fit for every ear.
Nine Color Options with Color-matched Cords
Express your individuality while enjoying your favorite music. With nine color variations included, you’ll always find one that best matches the day’s outfit, your audio player and your mood.
Comfort-Length, 3.6-Foot Cord for Extra Convenience
A comfort-length, 3.6 foot color-matched cord provides the flexibility and comfort needed for an active day, and can be comfortably threaded through a jacket, bag, or backpack.
Compare with similar items
Enjoy the ultimate in style, comfort and listening pleasure with the Panasonic RP-HJE120 ErgoFit Earphones. With three included sets of earpads (S/M/L), you’ll get a custom, comfortable fit that won’t slip out. Nine vivid fashion color options with color matching cords let you choose one that complements your outfit, accessories and mood. Large 9mm neodymium drivers along with a wide frequency response and smart ergonomic fit deliver dynamic, crystal clear sound while blocking ambient noise. A 3.6-ft cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags.
Panasonic In-Ear Headphone Comparison Chart
|Colors: ||Blue, Orange, Green, Black, Red ||Blue, Black, Green, White, Silver |
|Design || |
In-Ear Ergo Fit Design
In-Ear L-Shaped Design
Elastomer In-Ear Drops Design
In-Ear Ergo Fit Design
|3 Pairs of Soft Earpads (S/M/L) || || || || || |
|Drive Unit || |
|9.3 mm || |
|Impedance (ohm/1kHz) || |
|16 || |
|Cord Length || |
|3.9 ft. || |
2 ft. + 0.6m extension cord
|Nickel || |
|Frequency Response (Hz-kHz) || |
|6-25 || |
|Weight without cord || |
|0.14 oz. || |
|0.21 oz. ||0.11 oz. |
|In-Cord Volume || |
|No || |
|Sensitivity (dB/mW) || |
|107 || |
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Durability and Reliability test - Passed. (Four years of daily use and still functioning)
Been using this since 2012 during the day while I work to listen to music. These are the only earphones I use that do have not an in-line microphone because it is not needed for my office work. This gets rolled and tossed into my bag every weekday, yet.. no tears, no loose wires, earpads in tact. Fully functioning. Sound still crisp and clear. It can definitely stand the mild abuse.
Comfort test - Passed.
The fit is perfect for my ears - very ergonomic as the bud rests nicely in the concha (bowl-shaped cavity) of the ear, cradled by the intertragal notch - like a snug hug. The earpads insert easily into place for a gentle cushioned feel, loosely 'locking' into place very naturally. I've worn these for hours at a time without any aching of the ear or hint of tension so the comfort is definitely there. I have also used them while walking, running, cleaning, and they rarely fall out - thank goodness! It's so bloody annoying when earbuds slip out!
Sound test - Passed.
Let's be real. Don't expect Sennheiser quality audio on a earphone that costs less than popcorn at the movie theaters. But also don't brush it off either. The sound quality is rather good. To the average user, one most likely won't pick up the nuiances between amazing full bass, mid, or treble. These are definitely not bass-enhanced so don't expect these to pump out your favorite bass-powered beats to your liking, but they will do an acceptable job at nice highs and clear mids.
Because of the fit of the earpad into the ear canal, it does block out some noise. Because I do use these for work, I normally just keep one of these earbuds in for the music while still being attentive within the environment. These earphones also do a decent job at keeping the audio 'localized', meaning if you are jamming music at full blast, the sound will leak from the earphones, but not too much. I can be listening to music at a somewhat loud scale and no one around me can hear it at all.
I am an android user and faithful Samsung Galaxy series smart phone user. I have the old Samsung Galaxy S2 earphones and the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge earphones to compare comfort/ergo fit to. You'll see in my picture the stark difference in overall shape of the earbud from just three earphones. Yet despite my loyalty to Samsung Galaxy smartphones, the fit of their earphones are always terrible, even the latest S6 Edge earphone accessory. Here is why the fit and comfort of the humble Panasonic make my ears happier than most earpieces:
- See Samsung Galaxy S2 earphones. Nice soft silicone gel earpad but poor earbud shape that doesn't 'lock' into place with the natural shape of the outer ear. Thus, it frequently comes out like a loose, thick q-tip.
- See Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge earphones. Better quality silicone gel earpad that attempts to cushion the supposed natural shape of the ear canal entrance, but utterly fails for anyone with normal sized ears. Even with the smallest size gel earpads, the earphones frequently pop out and is very annoying. Not only that, the gel earpads frequently loosen from the buds itself and falls off. I got my S6 Edge summer of 2015 and I have already used all spare gel earpads + another set of replacement earpads (if you look closely at the photo, I had to resort to a Left earpad for my Right earbud because I had no more replacement earpads to use). I am now down to a single earpad and am giving up on these stupid earphones in general.
WORTH! Four years on a product that works on a daily and fits great for price of $6-$10? No brainer. Incredibly reliable and good quality.
That being said, once fitted correctly - sealed in the ear canal - these buds provide an adequate (quite a bit actually) amount of bass and sound isolation compared to the regular headphones that simply rest in front of the ear opening. The bass was too much at first. I realized I had my EQ settings on my device set to a high bass boost to compensate for my old headphones. Once adjusted to flatten out the bass they sounded fantastic.
I've never had any other high-end earbuds to compare these to but I feel that these sound great especially for the price. They do a very good job of keeping out surrounding noise. I used them on a recent flight and they did a MUCH better job keeping out the background noise of the jet than my old phones. Use caution when walking/running as they can block the sound of traffic and other hazards you would otherwise hear.
Summary: These Panasonic in-ear earbuds are a great value and have exceptional sound... once you learn how to properly use them. Experiment to achieve the correct and comfortable fit.