Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 47,875 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50,364 reviews
on April 17, 2016
Introduction:
I used to take the bus to work for about 4 hours per day. It turns out buses can be very loud, and my normal, cheap headphones were unable to penetrate the loudness of the bus. I didn't want to turn the volume higher on them because I knew that it was already on a loud setting, so any higher might damage my ear. I had never tried in-ear headphones before, and the reviews said that they could cancel outside noise and also provide some amount of bass, so I decided to give them a try.

Pros:
Stays in your ear more securely than loose headphones.
Blocks outside noise.
Has some bass.
Works like normal headphones.

Cons:
If they are accidentally pulled out of your ear, it can be an unpleasant experience.
A little earwax grease might build up over time, but not much since the ear bulbs are located towards the outside of your ear. They can also be cleaned.
The metal of the audio input wire is a little longer than standard. This leaves a small, metal gap visible on some mp3 players.

Additional Information:
This product comes with some extra ear bulbs if you ever need to replace them.

Conclusion:
Overall, I am satisfied with this product. It will allow you to listen to music with some noise cancellation and some bass. It is a surprising improvement over some other head phone brands (like Apple), without having to do anything special besides having the little ear bulbs on them. I am very happy that I discovered this product while I was still taking the bus. Otherwise, the trips would have been much harder.
on February 27, 2017
Nobody makes a better, more wide-ranging selection of products than Panasonic. Hell, I even ride around on a set of Panaracers on my bike, and use a Lumix for a large portion of my photographic pursuits. And these headphones, that I find incredibly accurate (for you audiophiles out there, we're talking 'flat') reflect Panasonic's mindset, adding nothing to the source, only 'flat-wire with gain' if you will. There are a lot of 'bass-emphasized' earbuds and headphones out there, but I consider them garbage. I like flat. I like to control equalization at the source, not boost something that wasn't there in the first place. I love these earbuds. Add to that their most reasonable cost, and you have a small piece of audio heaven that won't break your heart or your wallet when you accidentally separate an earbud from its cord. I know you've been there...
on December 12, 2015
So I purchased these because of the ludicrous amount of reviews this product has (a little over 25k at the time of writing), and after a bit of use, I deemed these worthy of spending my money on. At $6.50, they put out great noise. I'm not an audiophile; I don't think I've ever spent more that $30 on any earphone, earbuds, or headphones. However, these definitely perform at what I consider to be good to above average. From my testing using an iPhone 5s, they draw enough power to push out good bass for EDM and dubstep. Rock music sounds pretty solid too.

To note: I used skullcandy tips with these. The tips they came with are probably fine, but the skullcandy ones fit me fine as well so I just use those. You'll want to find a tip that can create a seal, as that's how you'll get the most out of these. These buds happen to come with 3 sizes of seals, small, medium, and large. I imagine mediums would probably work for most people, but you'll want to take the time to experiment with each size. The seal works great for noise isolation, which may be a bad thing should someone sneak up on me while I wear these.

Now here's the thing about cheap earbuds: they usually aren't made of the best stuff. These are no exception. While the earbud parts of it are amazing, the rest leaves something to be desired. The wires are barely a step up from the earbuds you get for free on an airplane. They just feel delicate and thin.

The other part that has problems is the jack. The one on here is L shaped, so it won't fit in some battery cases if you use those unless you have an extension on hand. This does not affect me personally. What does, however, is the build quality. Rotating it can cause static noises, and can occasionally just drop one side. I have walked around with no problems, but when I go to sit it can cause these problems to happen. This problem isn't so prominent on my laptop, however.

For the cons, I docked a star, but I really do think these are a great pair to pick up anyways just for the sound and price. For me, these will serve as a backup, and probably as my go-to for listening to things on my laptop/desktop. I have another pair from monoprice that are braided, so I'll be using that as my everyday driver since they've put up with my abuse pretty well. They're less ergonomic, but they too put out good noise with better durability at a slightly more expensive pricepoint, but that's for another review. My previous pair broke, but I can't wait for the replacement to come so I can compare these.
on July 16, 2017
Great Little Ear Buds! After 3 months, I can happily report these Panasonic Ear Buds give a True & Clear Sound at a Bargain Price! They arrived with 3 different sized ear pads (small, medium & large) to give the Best Fit! While they don't appear much different than others I've owned, when plugged into my computer -- The Difference was Amazing! I'm not that interested in a 'Big Bassy' sound, Just a Good, Clear & Honest sound...and I'm delighted with these Fine Performers! And, I confess I'm not always as gentle as I should be when using them, but they seem to be built tough enough that they've survived well and keep putting out a Real Quality Sound!

If you've never tried out the Panasonic Brand regarding Ear Buds...I believe you too will be "Blown Away" with these!
on August 7, 2017
For ten bucks, these will do. Not very comfortable ...ridgid in fact. I had to 'experiment' to get them where there weren't uncomfortable,.
They just don't have the crisp highs, and have very little base, if at all.

I have a pair of buds I bought from General Dollar for $8.00 and honestly , they are better.

I had 3 friends try them both and compare the sound. Did not tell them which was which.

ALL of them voted thumbs up for the Dollar General ones. What does that say?
If you want a decent, cheap pair of Ear Headphones, I purchased these and can see THESE are so highly
rated. Enjoy.

on September 15, 2016
I needed a new set of ear buds to use with my phone and iPod for use primarily while I was at work. I work in IT in a busy, noisy environment and while I was intrigued by the noise cancelling ear buds, I was very put off by the price. Initially, I chose these because of the price point and their high rating and I have to report that the price point belies the quality and performance of these ear buds. I found that it is important as noted in another review to make sure that these fit snugly in your ears - then you will marvel at the quality of sound and their ability to block out background noise. Listening to a live recording of Dave Brubeck, it was almost like I was at a concert of his. The added benefit is that they also effectively blocked out nearby loud conversations in English, Hindi, Urdu and possibly Russian (or some other Slavic language). With these babies in my ears, I can barely hear the guy in the next aisle who suffers from a chronic and untreated sinus condition. All in all, I love them.

The only bad points I can possibly see - and time and use will tell - is that they seem a bit "delicate and small". The buds that fit in your ear are well made but the part that attaches to the cords doesn't stick out of my ears and I worry when I have to gently tug the bud out of my ear by the cord. As I use these more I'll find out how tough they are - they may very well stand up well.

All in all, these are a great product - fantastic sound if fitted properly (easy to do) and they effectively block out conversations and distractions in a variety of languages and dialects. I give them two thumbs up and am buying a couple more pairs so I can have them on hand perchance I misplace this pair. If you're on the fence, buy these.
on January 14, 2017
These are a great pair of earbuds. This is the second pair I have ordered. One pair I use for my smartphone, the other I use on my laptop. I can't really comment on the adequacy of the bass / treble etc. response since I use these mostly for podcasts, not for music. The major reason for my enthusiasm it that they are COMFORTABLE !! I purchased the Koss PATHFINDRB Lightweight Earbud Stereophone with In-line Volume Control - (BLACK) a while ago based on the positive reviews. I found them to be pretty good. However, I frequently use earbuds while lying down in bed with music designed for relaxation and sleep. The Koss earbuds were not very comfortable to lie on. These Panasonic ones are almost designed to be used with a comfortable pillow. Highly recommended.
on February 29, 2016
PROS:
+They do an excellent job blocking background noise: annoying retail music, peoples' conversations, etc. Which helps preserve battery power, by not having to raise the volume on your music player as much.
+Great price (I got mine for under $7, though the current ~$7.50 is still great)
+Wire length is (in my opinion) just right; not too long, not too short
+Comfortable to wear, even for hours at a time
+Snug fit; not like another brand I tried, where the rubber inserts would routinely fall out while running

CONS
-Seems to have "only" average-ish sound quality (to my non-audiophile ears).

BOTTOM LINE: These are fantastic ear buds for the (little) money. For those with high sound quality expectations, these probably won't be what you're looking for. But for just about anyone else (i.e. average lay-persons looking for something that's "good enough"), I HIGHLY recommend these.

I've had my copy for 5+ months so far, I use my mp3 player (and hence these earbuds) AT LEAST 10 hours/week, and mine still seem to be going strong.
on August 19, 2016
This is my second pair of these headphones, and the first lasted a couple of years. They're sturdy, lightweight, and the sound quality is great. I have trouble with a lot of earbuds because I use them when jogging and most tend to constantly pop out of my ears while jogging. These ones stay snugly in place and don't slip out even when I'm sweating or it's raining.

The only con is that the connection isn't great. If I accidentally touch the input jack the wrong way, the sound gets static-y. This happened with my last pair too, but it wasn't a lasting thing or a big deal. Also, the left earbud stopped working well after a while with the last pair. The sound still came through it, it was just way quieter in the left than the right.

Edit: I've had these about 5 months now and this pair got the same problem as the last pair, where the left side stopped working well. Sound is still coming through it, it's just really quiet compared to the right side. I would give 3.5 stars if possible instead of 4 because they don't last, and the same problem happened with both pairs. When they're working, they're great, but they're cheap and don't last long. I got another brand to try out and they seem better so far.
on December 23, 2016
I needed decent, but inexpensive earbuds for my mp3 player. Oh my! The sound quality is simply amazing. Seriously. My old pair were ok, they worked fine, were a little uncomfortable, but fine. I did not know. I had no clue what I was missing out on...I've heard flutes playing in the background of songs that I didn't know existed! They fit so well that I don't even feel them in! I used them when working in the yard. For hours I shoveled, bending and moving and they didn't fall out. Mercy. I wish I'd found these years ago :(

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.