Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.74 shipping
SquareTrade 4-year Office Protection Plan ($0-$50)from SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Panasonic RR-US430 Voice Recorder, Thin Style, PC Software 33 Hour Rec
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 33 hour Rec Time
- PC Software and Inc USB Cable
- 99 files X 5 Folders
- Quick serch dial
- Sound file management software
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Panasonic RR-US430 Voice Recorder, Thin Style, PC Software 33 Hour Rec
Olympus Digital Voice Recorder WS-852, Silver
Sony ICD-BX140 4GB Digital Voice Recorder
Sony ICD-PX440 Stereo IC Digital Voice Recorder Built-in 4GB and Direct USB
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Shipping_Shopping||Amazon.com||MallStop||Electronics Club|
|Item Dimensions||1.5 x 0.56 x 4.1 in||0.71 x 4.4 x 1.5 in||0.84 x 4.53 x 1.52 in||0.76 x 1.46 x 4.46 in|
Panasonic Voice Recorder, Thin Style, PC Software 33 Hour Rec
Top customer reviews
I used this mostly to dictact my scripts or books into. If you do things right, then your dictation software can take it and transcribe it for you if you have a version that will allow it.
anyways, the thing picks up every pop, bazng, scratch, and voice. Excellent product, works great for meetings as well, the software is intuitive and flexable.
1. the sound quality is pretty bad with the internal mike and speaker. For taking notes an external mike and speaker is too bulky.
2. It does not work when powered by the USB port. You have to unplug it and run off two AAA cells (put in backwards) to play or record.
3. There is no USB driver either in firmware, on the CD, at Panasonic or built-into Windows 7. So could not use the computer software to edit sound, or convert sound to text, or manipulate the clips in the device.
The notes talk about Win2K and XP. I suspect this is quite an old design, and they have not kept up to date with drivers.
Operating is easy. You hit record, talk, hit stop. Hit record, talk, hit stop. Each time you hit record it starts a new numbered snippet. You select which clip you want to hear by spinning a wheel, then hit play. You would never guess it was that simple from the plump instruction book.