Panasonic RX-D55GC-K Boombox - High Power Portable Stereo AM/ FM Radio, MP3 CD , Tape Recorder with USB & Music Port High Quality Sound with 2-Way 4-Speaker (Black)
|Price:||$139.45 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 110V-240V Dual Voltage Boombox for Worldwide Use.
- High Quality Sound and High Power with 2-Way 4-Speaker and Big Size Speaker Box - 280 W[P.M.P.O] RMS Power Output 10 W x 2 (RMS MAX / DC)
- Plays CD, CD-R/RW and MP3, CD AM/FM radio Cassette Recorder
- Music Port on Front Panel for Digital Audio Player Playback
- Full Remote Control (CD/Tuner/Tape) and Feather-Touch Cassette Deck Mechanism
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
No auto-reverse on cassette player. You can select taped music that's already playing with remote but not start/stop, FF, RW. Idiosyncratic ergonomics-e.g. you push clock/timer button, clock lights up, you push set time buttons & nothing happens because you have to select USB, CD, or radio etc 1st even tho all you want to do is set correct clock time. As near as I can tell this is a gray market item with no USA warranty so check it out thoroughly & get your RMA fast for credit or exchange during VCT's unrealistically short 14 day return period.
First, some good points:
- The sound is good in general, or at least acceptable given the two mid-sized speakers
- The CD player works well with audio discs as well as MP3 CD-R discs.
- Plays MP3 files from USB drive
- Remote control is full-featured.
- Allows navigation to next directory. This is useful when I have hundreds of songs on an USB drive
- Resumes from previous soundtrack after power on/off (instead of starting from the first track every time)
Next, a lot of bad points:
- Not much bass (no sub-woofer)
- Hissing/static noise can be heard in the background. It does not matter what music source (CD, MP3, FM-radio) I pick, the background noise is the same. This suggests that the noise is coming from the audio amplifier stage.
- Does not recognize USB 3.0 flash drive. So I can only use USB 2.0 drives.
- When playing from USB drive, it does not play directories in alphabetical order.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased Jan 17, 2016 - No longer works at all in June 2016. Not returnable.
I should have done my homework, but I ass-u-meed that since it had a USB port, it would play my IPod and IPhone. Not the case. I evan downloaded music on to a memory stick, nope. Read morePublished 19 days ago by sean sullivan
Bought the boom box in February . I made sure everything worked and it did , then i I put it away since I bought it for outdoor use . Read morePublished 28 days ago by Kyril Petrovski
Panasonic is a great product. It beats Sony any day. Good quality sound and well built. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for a portable radio with bells and... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
Will not read or play any Apple/iTunes source. I contacted Panasonic: Panasonic Customer Care (PMM) CustomerCare@panasonic.com and they were absolutely no help at all. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Earl T.
Excellent player in all respects. Everything worked well.Only usb wouldn't play all tracks. Skipped a few tracksPublished 1 month ago by Leo Mkandawire
the musical slot should be located behind but the 3.5mm output slot (the slot for headphones) should be located in front.Published 1 month ago by Dmitri
It is extremely difficult these days to find a boom box with a CD and tape player. I purchased this for my grandmother and she loves it! The remote control was sold it for me thou. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Byrdi