Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on May 4, 2012
I ordered these batteries as backups when we got our new camera. They all arrived together, which gave me the Panasonic battery as well as these two generic ones. I immediately went to work fully draining and then recharging all three batteries. I then tested all three of them by setting my camera to record video and letting it go until the battery ran out. I was very pleased when the generic ones lasted just as long as the Panasonic battery that came with the camera (for those who might be interested, a little over two hours. Your results may vary by camera, setting, etc). In fact, they both actually lasted a couple of minutes longer than the original. Getting two batteries for half the price of the name brand that last just as long is a great deal. I haven't messed with the included charger too much, but the wall unit did work. I have not even plugged in the car charger.
on March 17, 2017
Great charger!! Faster at charging than the Panasonic brand & came with two batteries, plus a plug in car charging device! Now I have so many options! Good quality, great purchase! Fast shipping! This battery fits my Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ70 camera just fine!
on March 19, 2017
Seem to be ok, I like this charger better than the one that came with the camera. Time will tell on how the batteries hold up.
on August 4, 2017
This charger is awesome, it charges the batteries, including my original one quickly. The new batteries fit into the camera with no issues and do last longer than the original battery. The folding blades for the charger make for easy packing.
on March 7, 2012
I am a strong believer in always having backup batteries, charger, power cords, etc. available. Not just back in your home but with you in your camera bag, in your car, etc. Nothing is worse than being in a great place and suddenly you camera is dead or your sd card is not functioning. Be prepared and nothing prepares you better than investing in a kit like this. Has everything you want and need other than the spare sd cards. 2 batteries not one, car charger, wall charger even with both domestic and foreign plugs and confidence that you won't get caught short. These people delivered promptly, the products are not shoddy or cheap but feel good and solid and dependable. Makes the DMC-FZ150 even more wonderful. In the time I have had them, no problems and am more than satisfied and recommend the product and the company.
on May 8, 2017
I recently took a trip for two weeks and charged a battery once. I have a LUMIX DCM-FZ70 and took video and HD Pictures (1014) in all. I used two batteries and the charger worked great!
on April 20, 2017
Actually, just one of these batteries lasts me a long time but it's nice to have a spare.
on July 10, 2012
Purchased extra batteries for my Lumix FZ150. Came with a nifty AC/DC charger so I can charge at home or on the road. More intuitive than the panasonic charger that shipped with the camera since a green light shows when its charging and then goes out when charged! Makes no sense...can't imagine why Panasonic would twist things around so different from other chargers..even their own...this one from Butterfly shows red when charging and green when fully charged. Makes sense...like green is for 'go'. Great service...extreme care given packaging even...larger than needed box but filled with anti-damage inflatible stuff. Very happy with purchase and service...Dennis...Arizona
on July 31, 2016
Never a dead camera battery with extras. I have only used the wall charger, not the car charger.
on July 11, 2014
I bought this when I bought the camera. I have been satisfied with the camera and with this battery pack set and charger. I have only used the household charger for charging depleted batteries and I have used these batteries with the same good results as the one that came with the camera. The charger actually seems to work a little faster than the one that came with the camera. Good product--well worth the money!