Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on April 2, 2012
I've had this camera for four months now and it's been excellent so far. It has a 3500x zoom mode available as well as a 78x enhanced zoom. The image stabilization is very good and the built-in 80GB hard drive makes using an SD card unnecessary, though one can also be used if you wish. It lacks an HDMI port and transfer to a computer is done through the USB port. I have been unable to get the included software to install under Windows 7, but it did install fine and works on an XP machine. Note that you will need that software installed and working properly on a computer in order to transfer video from the camera. I'm not sure why there is such a variation in price between the three colors this model comes in (black, silver, or red), as the color is the only difference between them. Overall, a this is a very good camera available at an excellent price.

Note: I believe some people are getting confused with the acronyms "HD" and "HDD" as they apply to camcorders. HD means "High Definition," while HDD means "Hard Disk Drive." This model is *NOT* HD -- but it does have an HDD. In other words, it's a Standard Definition camcorder with a hard drive. Be aware that videos recorded with this unit will look great on a Standard Definition TV, but horrible on a High Def TV. If you plan on playing back your videos on an HD TV, you'll need to record them using an HD camcorder and not an SD unit like this.
on April 3, 2013
From what I have seen from others video reviews & spec readings this is a fabulous piece of equiptment at a Great Price.I will do another review with in a week of the delivery. I made the purchase on 4-1-13. the order is to arive on 4-4-13. It comes from the factory no warrenty , sold as is for $129.00 FREE Shipping .Panasonic said it was an open box issue and they state it is in like new condition or is up to factory specs, so I am gambling on there word. As for Amazon, Thank you so much for my Panasonic SDR H100R Camcorder. Leo The Lion.
on September 7, 2012
Gave this camcorder to my husband for his birthday. He is not up on operating cameras or anything like this. This was a great thing to introduce him to such operations- the operation procedures have come easy for him. This is a cinch to handle being small in size- not bulky- he came off with great videos from two of our great-grandchildrens birthday parties, with his first two experiences. I would recommend this camcorder for anyone. The pictures are clear and even with parkinson's disease.... his pictures are not shaky- it does well to control this problem.
on January 20, 2016
Easy to use, easy to download.
on November 29, 2012
It has good quality especially in the right lighting. The 78x zoom is amazing! i zoomed in on a birdhouse soo far away that i couldnt see it without the camera. i use this with a tripod for filming surf and skate videos. also has button for pics that works while recording or playing back. great battery life. excellent for the price.
on July 2, 2013
We've been using this camcorder for nearly a year and a half now and it suits our needs. Nice and simple with a decent zoom, adequate hard drive space, and a few bells and whistles (we didn't need many). It's small and easy to use.
on June 19, 2015
It is very similar to my sdr h80 with quit working. It uses the same battery and cables which is the reason I purchased it. I like it very much.
on November 16, 2013
fine...great price.works well...meets my needs. I had one like it, so I was glad to get another, and the upgrade for the model, at 1/3 the price a new one would have cost me.
on June 6, 2015
More than I expected really good service thanks
on April 13, 2013
This is a great camcorder; very small but loaded with great features. The color is fantastic, too. Just love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.