Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 111-120 of 313 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 354 reviews
on September 7, 2012
I purchased this for my 88-year-old mother who lives with my 53-year-old brother. Their television had stopped working and they couldn't afford a new one so when I saw this on sale I ordered it and had it delivered right to their home in California. They were able to set it up with no problem and really enjoy the quality and size of the television. My mom watches tv throughout the day and needed a good high definition set at a price I felt was reasonable. The picture quality is excellent, the color "pops", and so far they have had no problems whatsoever. I recommend.
on March 28, 2013
This TV fit all of my viewing needs. It replaced my 42" Sharp Aquos in the living room, main TV watching area (the Aquos now resides in the man cave). I was looking for a TV that had online capabilities (so I could enjoy Prime Video, Netflix, etc without the need for a Roku or other secondary device), lighter weight, aesthetically pleasing and had a great picture. Added bonus, 3D, something I wasn't necessarily in the market for but I have to admit I'm now kind of a fan.

This TV definitely fits the build.
on April 7, 2013
Purchased this for our bedroom after having the 55" in in our living room. Honestly went through 2 other 42" at a lower price point until I decided to just get what I know I liked. Highly recommended TV for this price point.

Has apps but honestly I never used them so I can't comment
on January 7, 2013
This is a fantastic TV, picture and sound are brilliant.

I use this TV primarily for watching TV (shocker), Bluray video's (Great quality) and gaming on PS3... this is where it falls over but I believe it to be a problem with every 3D TV. When playing games like call of duty the sight on the weapon is slightly off centre, but when played in 3D mode (not fantastic) it's straightened.

I've seen this off centre aiming on an LG 3D TV also. But other than that it's not too bad, and a snip at the price.
on May 1, 2013
After reading the reviews and rating of most people, this TV really deserves 4-5 stars.

PROS:
Picture Quality at best
The 120hz refresh rate is fluid and smooth
2D to 3D conversion works (best conversion i've seen with the price of the tv)
Backlighting is good

CONS:
The screen is somewhat glossy so you can see some reflections but if you're not too picky then I guess this is ok.
I do have to make some picture adjustments (but that's just me)
on September 6, 2012
Ok, forget about this whole "red" light thing. I agree it probably should be reversed or done a bit more elegantly elsewhere on the screen, but the only reason I even ever notice it is because everyone (now including me) brings it up. And should (which I doubt) Panasonic ever read these reviews maybe they will be mindful of it in the future.

The display of this TV is spectacular. Absolutely wonderful. The addition of 4 pairs of glasses is a nice perk, and overall is great.

Packaging was normal. My television showed up just fine, my confidence actually is in Amazon more than anything, if it had come damaged, I had no concerns Amazon would make it right.

For those of you who care about this whole MOTION vision stuff, so you know, it DOES come with this TV, and for those of you like myself, you can TURN IT OFF. This is where the new TVs now adays make even the best made movies look like soap operas, drives me crazy. And sure enough, by default this setting is enabled coming out of the box. I am thinking "they want me to get used to this". And it was all of 20 minutes before I was going nuts and trying to find the menu item that stops it, and its there under advanced settings. Before you know it, your beautifully bright, and enjoyable TV will look all of that + normal.

Enjoy this set, it's worth the money. Also keep an eye on it, it tends to go down $200 every so often, thats the time to buy.
44 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2013
These days, Panasonic lays quiet in its advertising for TV products, but they are the giant sleeping.
This TV exceeded my expectations and the 3D feature worked extremely well when played through my 3D Blu-Ray player.
The sound and picture are superb, and I think exceeds their rivals priced higher. The Internet connection works fine
with many supplied Apps, though more could arrive as updates to the firmware come along.
on December 10, 2012
I bought this on Amazon as used. It came in a box that was in rough shape, but after unpacking it and setting it up, everything worked great. This unit has never been used only the box was in rough shape, all items were in the original packing. My thoughts were, I bought it used on Amazon, so if it was in bad shape I could return it, Amazon is great about this.
Bought a bluray DVD and a 3D DVD and they were amazing on this screen. Even regular broadcasts were great.
on February 15, 2015
Our first smart TV and we are watching HD, 3D, apps, etc. Very easy to configure Wi-Fi, install apps, etc. Even our 8 year old can do it.

We are on YouTube, Netflix, chrome cast, etc almost 95% of our time. Best experience so far including our first 3D experience.
on March 20, 2013
I think this is the best purchase I've ever made. I keep finding more and more things about it. DLNA is great. I can play movies from my laptop to the tv with it hooked up to my wireless router. I also just found out that I can put a movie on a usb drive, sd card, or hook up an external hard drive and watch it. The 3d effect isn't the greatest but it really looks cool with live tv or animated movies. There is a setting called "Motion Picture Setting" in the "advanced picture" section that makes everything look like you are actually at the studio while they are shooting. Its kinda like a soap opera. I dont like it on much so I turn it off but you can adjust how strong it is. I have had alot of friends love this tv too. Everyone comes to my place to watch games, movies, and play xbox.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.