Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2013
As far as 3D glasses go I like these. Unless you pay huge bucks the glasses are going to be a little bulky.
The charging time and comfort on these glasses are good. I bought these when we got a new Panasonic TV. I have since purchased other brands and would say as long as you can find these a competitive price I would prefer the comfort, quality and charge time on these panasonic glasses.
The 3D vision on these glasses was very good but the other two brands were also good in vision. If you can find these for $45 to $65 go with the panasonic. Sorry, I got a little redundant trying to make my point.
on July 31, 2017
works great. very comfortable.
on November 29, 2013
I chose the Panasonic glasses as this is the brand of TV that I bought. I figured syncing wouldn't be an issue and as the TV's are a quality product surely the glasses would be as well. Sadly the glasses, specifically the on off switch, is really poorly made and one set of my glasses would no longer turn on or off. Given what the 3D TV's cost I would have expected Panasonic to make a better quality set of glasses. Ironically after my purchase I read numerous reviews in various forums complaining of the same shortfall. Save yourself some aggravation and buy some other brand of compatible glasses as they are bound to be better quality.
on April 16, 2016
We don't watch a lot of 3D so no expert, but compared to the more expensive Xpand glasses these are lighter which means more comfortable, works very well and easy to sync. I really like that it has an indicator light that blinks when they are active unlike the Xpand brand. Bought 3 pairs of these to use with a JVC RS400 projector and Xpand EX105BT emitter.
on February 24, 2013
Bought sight unseen, I expected these active 3Dglasses to be bulky, heavy and uncomfortable. Quite the contrary. Powered by a super-tiny battery, they are suprsingly light and comfortable.

Viewing quality is excellent.

As with all 3D glasses, viewing 3D results in some loss of brightness, which you forget about after a few seconds of viewing. Fully charging the battery with the supplied USB cable, they last an incredibly long time before being run down. And if you do run the battery down fully, charging for only 1-2 minutes will get you through one or two movies! Impressive.
on May 28, 2015
These glasses work with the Panasonic Plasma tv that we bought in 2013, TC-P65ZT60. Now if we could have enough of the glasses for the whole family to watch, there's three more of us! ONE is not enough...
on November 27, 2012
Glasses fit nice even over prescription eye wear. Charge fast, and lenses were perfect (no scratches). I had also bought a 3rd party pair at the same time, and the lenses on them were flawed with fine scratches right out of the box.

Also the lenses in the Panasonic were not as darkly tinted as the 3rd party ones. I assume it would follow that the 3D image would appear brighter using the Panasonic glasses. I never tried a direct comparison however as I wanted to return the 3rd party glasses as 'un-used' for a refund.
on December 27, 2013
I wanted a third pair of 3D glasses to go along with the two that came with my Panasonic 3D TV. Although they are not exactly the same as the ones that come packed with the TV (they look the same but these you recharge whereas the ones that come packaged with the TV have a battery), the quality is exactly the same. The 3D effect is exactly the same and the operation is exactly the same.
on February 19, 2013
I thought these would be heavier but the balance and fit is pretty good. I had two rechargeable glasses with the TV but many times I've had a whim to watch a 3D movie only to find the batteries were dead. It's great having this around since it'll always work for me. Just have extra batteries.
on April 4, 2013
As advertised. They sync with my Panasonic Smart/3D tv just fine. However, they seem rather expensive for the price and look/feel VERY fragile. It seems that they could be a little "stronger" for the price. I sure wouldn't allow a child to use them! They are also too large to fit in any eyeglass case that I have seen. I purchased a hard sided Vaultz case to store them in. Because I don't want them scratched, I wrap them in a microfiber cloth before putting them into the box. At this price, the eyeglasses really should come with a storage case for protection.