Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 41-50 of 284 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 302 reviews
on June 30, 2012
I ordered this wireless adapter to connect to my new Panasonic Viera TV (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00752R9PK/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00).

I set up my TV, plugged in this adapter, entered my wifi PW, filled out a few things, and VOILA! It works! I've had no problems connecting to the internet. It's perfect!! It is a bit pricey, but, hey, it's cheaper than Apple TV!

If you find a site that sells this for cheaper, email Amazon and let them know. They might drop the price. The current price ($50.99) is the cheapest I could find though.
on August 28, 2013
I like this setup better than a wireless adapter I purchased for an older panasonic. This one came with a cord so I was able to place it in a better spot for reception. This unit is in our basement and our router is upstairs - reception is fine.
on February 3, 2013
It works well. Picked up networks from my neighbors house as well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is a couple of times I have had to unplug it and plug it back in to get the Internet connection running again. Plus it's a little annoying that you have to use Panasonic's model vs just go buying a 10 dollar one.
on May 17, 2016
So far so good. Finally had to cancel my DSL due to slow speeds and switch to a hot spot. This updated my Panasonic smart TV to wireless. Np problems so far and the set up was easy and connection and speed is great. Only negative was the need for this specific model for TV and the price.
on April 9, 2013
Just as advertised, it does the job. No frills, it just works. I would buy it again. Although I think Panasonic should have included this device with the TV no charge.
on March 20, 2013
bought this as it was the only network adapter that works with my tv. it rarely works well, netflix is terrible on it yet when using netflix on my roku in the next room there are no issues. do not buy. I just missed my window to return this buggy piece of junk.
on April 18, 2013
It works, it's fast, and the netgear usb adapter that was the only alternative did not work with my 55" plasma. It's expensive, but the extension and dock thing is a lifesaver. Too much interference unless you use the dock...
on December 27, 2012
I bought this for connecting it to the new Panasonic 42" LED HDTV for wireless access.

Easy to setup with the new Panasonic TV, and connect to our Belkin N+ router without problems the first time. The speed is fine for viewing you tubes, but didn't try Netflex or streaming HD movies.

It is, however, an expensive wireless adapter.
on November 1, 2015
It worked great for like three months then stopped working one day fortunately life happened and i didn't get around to returning it till it was to late. I think im going to try some of the fixes I have read and i hope it works. If not i have an 80 dollar piece of junk
on February 28, 2015
One of my best electronic purchases. Extremely easy to hook up...pretty much put it in the usb port and then set up your internet password as it directs you to. It has no issues detecting our wireless internet. I wish it wood work for my Samsung television, I think that is the only tv that it wont' work with. (this is because Samsung won't let you use anything but Samsung for wireless adapter) .