Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Panasonic 5 Cup (Uncooked) Rice Cooker with Fuzzy Logic and One-Touch Cooking for Brown Rice, White Rice, and Porridge or Soup – 1.0 Liter – SR-DF101 (White)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- JAPANESE-STYLE RICE COOKER* – Industry leading induction cooking which creates an electrical current inside the pot to heat and cook rice, porridge, soup and more
- ADVANCED FUZZY LOGIC TECHNOLOGY – A Micro-computer makes delicate adjustments in cooking times and temperatures for precise cooking and more consistent results
- ONE TOUCH COOKING – Easily choose a pre-programmed setting to cook anything from brown rice, white rice, glutinous rice, mixed rice, short or long-grained rice – cooked to restaurant-quality perfection
- KEEP WARM FEATURE - The rice cooker's automatic shut-off function prevents overcooking, while its handy keep-warm setting activates automatically when cooking is complete, holding contents at an ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Along with the steaming basket, the rice cooker provides a special measuring cup for portioning the desired amount, as well as a non-scratching rice spoon for authentic Asian-style service
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Panasonic SR-CN108 5-cup multi-cooker
Designed For Couples and Families
The high-efficiency, six-layer Panasonic SR-CN108 Rice and Grains Multi-Cooker prepares up to 10 freshly cooked cups of delicious, flavorful rice and grains, plus an unlimited range of slow-cooked meals, soups, steamed vegetables and more. Includes a 12-hour delaytimer and 12-hour keep warm feature.
Measured for Perfection
Great tasting rice, grains and meals begin with the right measurements and accessories. To ensure proper proportions of water, rice, cereal and other ingredients, the Panasonic SR-CN108includes a measuring cup, rice and cereal scoops, as well as clearly marked measuring lines in the inner pan.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics - Mini Rice Cooker with Accessories, 4 Cups Cooked Rice
Aroma Housewares 2-8-Cups (Cooked) Digital Cool-Touch Rice Grain Cooker and Food Steamer, Stainless, 8 Cup, Silver
TIGER JBV-A10U 5.5-Cup (Uncooked) Micom Rice Cooker with Food Steamer Basket, White
Zojirushi Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker, 5.5-Cup, Premium White
Toshiba TRCS01 Cooker 6 Cups Uncooked (3L) with Fuzzy Logic and One-Touch Cooking, Brown Rice, White Rice and Porridge
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Color||White||—||Silver||White||Premium White||Brown Rice, White Rice and Porridge|
|Item Dimensions||10.2 x 13.9 x 7.8 inches||8.62 x 7.36 x 8.11 inches||8.25 x 9 x 8.5 inches||13.9 x 10.6 x 8.4 inches||13 x 8.13 x 10.13 inches||—|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel||—|
|Size||standard||—||8 Cup Cooked||5.5-Cup||5.5-Cup||6 Cups Uncooked|
The Panasonic SR-DF101 5 Cup (Uncooked) Japanese Rice Cooker takes the stirring, hovering, checking and temperature adjusting out of dinner preparations for delicious home-cooked meals. With a capacity of up to 5 cups of uncooked rice, the rice cooker works well for healthy meals for one or two people, as well as large feasts when cooking for family or friends. Easily choose a pre-programmed setting to cook anything from brown rice, white rice, glutinous rice, mixed rice, short or long-grained rice – cooked to restaurant-quality perfection. For a quick and healthy addition, fill the rice cooker's steamer basket with fresh vegetables from the farmer's market or backyard garden. Press the quick cook/steam function for quick appetizing side dishes. Short on time in the morning? Load up the rice cooker with oatmeal, grits, or other hot cereals and water or milk for a low-effort, soul-satisfying breakfast before heading out the door. The rice cooker's automatic shut-off function prevents overcooking, while its keep-warm setting activates automatically when cooking is complete, holding contents at an ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours. Includes a special measuring cup for portioning the desired amount and a non-scratching rice spoon for authentic Asian-style service. Other highlights include push-button lid release, a domed lid that prevents accumulated water from re-entering the contents, a nonstick-coated pan for simple cleanup, and an attractive, compact design that fits neatly on a countertop, kitchen island, or dinner table for convenient serving. Awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, Panasonic's Japanese-style Rice Cooker with Fuzzy Logic effortlessly cooks up main dishes, sides, snacks, hot breakfasts, and more making it a useful addition to any busy kitchen. DISCLAIMER: * Japanese-style rice cooker is co-engineered and made in China. Operating instructions include the following languages: English, French, Spanish, and Chinese.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After using this for 2 years now, having messed up countless rice cooking sessions I'm finally ready to throw this terrible rice cooker out and buy something that works better.
Now what to do?
I went back to Internet to search for the actual Panasonic models, unfortunately I couldn't get one in Geramany or Europe, so the US were the only possibility. OK then:
- I ordered this model via Amazon
- I paid Import duties
- I had to buy a voltage Transformator, to Change from the US 110V to the European 230V
After having it used now for several times, I only can say: The efforts were worth it.
The only reason why I reduced the rating "value for money", is, that I'm missing two functions, which my old model featured:
- display to show remaining time from 15 min before cooking end onwards
- sonic Alarm for 5 sec when cooking was finished
Otherwise, it's just perfect for us.
(sorry for my germanized version of English)
Rice cookers must be absolutely easy to use to just cook rice right away, and then not complicated to get more out of them. The first criteria is met-- when you plug in you get a normal white rice default in the menu and then you just press start. Then its not uncomplicated to go the next steps. Press menu for alternative cooking options, press timer to set the rice to be done at some minutes and hours in the future-- that's it. Certain menu options prompt you for a cooking time because its not automatic. That's simple too.
For the hinged top, I like that the inner lid is easily removed. There is another part, sort of a plastic steam valve, that they instruct to remove and clean EACH TIME the rice cooker is used. I was not expecting to do something like that, but it is easy. I probably won't clean it every time.
I'm expecting it to cook rice well for me, as you need to learn how much water to add to suit your own tastes, but actually different cookers will require different amounts of water for the same consistency rice, you just have to learn what works for that cooker for the quantities of rice you usually cook.
The "keep warm" function is so convenient, and I never end up with burnt rice that's impossible to clean off the pot. In fact, I usually only have to give the pot a quick rinse when I'm done, and it's good to go.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: I bought my 3rd unit already and this one is even more downgrade quality. The inner pot has a weird chemical smell after washing. It does take longer to heat up.