Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 141-150 of 312 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 377 reviews
on November 17, 2012
I received my order from Amazon and have enjoyed my Panasonic P55gt50 for about 3 weeks now. I'm blown away with the clarity and picture quality and have not experienced any burn in as some have mentioned...at least yet. The colors are vibrant and the set size is perfect for the size of my living room. I mounted it easily with the Cheetah Wall Mount kit (also ordered from Amazon) and overall my experience has been very positive. I'd highly recommend it.
on March 17, 2013
No buzz, no pixel damage or image retention, no ghosting or any other crazy stuff I read about. This TV is perfect in every way. Plus if you're a gamer there is a "motion blur" filter that gives you a slight advantage when trying to quickly locate a target in first person shooters. It pretty much eliminates the disorienting effects of aiming due to image blur. I've had it for a week and so far no problems!
review image review image
on March 4, 2014
Wow am I impressed. I wanted to get a a hold of a Panasonic plasma while they were still available so I about the 2012 model because that is all that is still available (3/2014). Fantastic TV. Turns on really fast. Actually has decent audio (surprise) and hey...WHAT a picture. All the plasma pushers out there are right. In a dark room there isn't nothing better than a beautiful Panasonic Viera plasma.
on December 10, 2012
The Panasonic GT50 has the best picture quality with the blackest blacks i have seen. However on a bad note if you watch something with a solid logo on the screen for even more than a half hour the image stays and doesn't go away for quite a few hours even though the image is transparent i can still see it. I would still highly reccomend the tv especially for bluray viewing rather than cable. The image retention is like this on all palsma tv's i'm told and it does completely go away after a few hours.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2012
I bought this TV after much review of CNET and Consumer Reports. I am not disappointed. Incredible picture! I went to best buy and they stated they could not sell it to me for what I got it on Amazon for. Delivery was kind of slow but worth the wait. I bought the 65 inch and I have a well lit room and it still looks awesome. So many options to describe. Good Luck with whatever you decide but I am extremely happy. Thanks Amazon for a great price!
on December 7, 2012
I didn't believe all the hype about Panasonic Plasmas. I fell for the misconceptions that Panasonic isn't a mainstream brand and that plasmas are outdated. I bought this one because thats what the pros told me to do and WOW!. I don't think it is possible to be more satisfied. The color is incredible. The 3D is my new fav thing. The internet connective is very simple and fast. I can honestly say there isnt a bad thing about this TV. theTHX mode is fantastic no need for calibration with it.
on October 1, 2012
The TV was delivered on time in perfect shape and I could not be more please with the picture quality. I have audio going through my AV Receiver so I can't comment too much about sound quality as I tested briefly and it was fine. The picture is great! I have a pretty bright room during the day but the picture quality is still awesome. I heard complaints about a buzzing sound from power supply/fan but I do not have any such issue. I highly recommend this TV. Best picture I have ever seen.
on December 15, 2013
This television has all the features i was looking for in a smart tv. The picture is exceptionally better than i expected, with deep blacks .whites and etc. with a awesome
picture ( no 3D cross talk) .Thanks panasonic you have nailed it so far.I will update in the future no problems so far!!!!!!!!!!!
on December 31, 2012
Upgraded to this TV from TC-P50VT25 in our family room (which is a good display also). The THX Cinema mode is the most common setting we use. Colors and contrast are great. 3D movies are very good and better experience in this room (med/large size) compared to the smaller display. We did have to buy new 3D glasses for it as the 2010/2011 models will not work with it as stated in other reviews. The 50VT25 will now be our TV for our small/med size living room.
on February 13, 2013
Its been a day since I had the TV hooked up and boy may I say, how glad I am to have purchased this set. Its colors are so vibrant and black levels are so black that you would experience the characters as if they are coming to life on the screen. Worth every penny I paid and I did get a good deal from Amazon :). I happy customer for now and will follow this up with updates as the day rolls :).

My suggestion: Go buy the damn one..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.